Named crazed lion

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone seen/killed this? I've killed it once, and since then I've not seen it once, even after running around his patrol route any number of times. Is this just a stupidly rare spawn or does people kill the bloody thing while I'm elsewhere ;)

Shinlu

Fledgling Freddie
Tried 5 times.
Think I've killed him 3 times, only dropped rog gloves.
So I'm very pissed cuz I really want the healers embrace cloak :(
Respawn time is random but I think he spawns @ 55k 55k in Atum.
Best place to kill him with a small group is @ Pedibestet.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Tuesday seems to live near pedibeset type person atm and she never seen the lion. I think it is cursed

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Killed it again today, -no drop-. Goddamn bugged mob :(

Vae

Resident Freddy
The crocodile tears mob sounds the same. I've heard of it being killed many times but I've yet to hear of anyone getting the artifact from it.

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Least that mob pops often and in one spot :p Offering 15 p to whoever brings me this goddamn cloak, sick of the mob :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Vae said:
The crocodile tears mob sounds the same. I've heard of it being killed many times but I've yet to hear of anyone getting the artifact from it.

killed croc 3 times now tooth dropped 2 times of 3 not bad imho.

Ive heard if u are to many and kill him to fast he wont do his activate dagger thing

Vae

Resident Freddy
Chimaira said:
killed croc 3 times now tooth dropped 2 times of 3 not bad imho.

Ive heard if u are to many and kill him to fast he wont do his activate dagger thing

Ah I didn't mean the tooth but the ring :)

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Got it \o/ Third try, good luck hunters ;)

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
i read some where u have to follow the lion until the eats a certain other mob, check on some stoa sites to be sure or i will try to find it again when i get home from work.

silly albies

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Lion has to kill Pedi or Pedi has to be killed before the Lion will drop the item on death, otherwise you'll end up with uber BoC or rogs. it's still not a 100% droprate ofc., but should be somewhere around 75% if the requirement are met, 0% if otherwise.

Best way tho is to pull Pedi towards the lion , lion will aggro pedi, make him get last hit or sumtin, then kill lion.

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
Graknak said:
Lion has to kill Pedi or Pedi has to be killed before the Lion will drop the item on death, otherwise you'll end up with uber BoC or rogs. it's still not a 100% droprate ofc., but should be somewhere around 75% if the requirement are met, 0% if otherwise.

Best way tho is to pull Pedi towards the lion , lion will aggro pedi, make him get last hit or sumtin, then kill lion.

is that confirmed? ^^

fionnel

Fledgling Freddie
At visionofsages someone says that the lion must kill Pebi in order to drop the cloak and that he has an 100% drop rate after he does that and 0% otherwise but another person says that he has killed the lion before it killed Pebi and he got the cloak all 3 times he tried. What i suspect is that lion has an abysmaly low drop rate at 1.67 that got boosted in 1.68 along with other artifacts. Or that they even changed the encounter after 1.68 so that killing Pebi is not a pre-req.

Imo best tactic is to spot the lion, follow it around until it kills Pebi (don't wait at Pebi because someone might kill it on its way) and then kill it, just to be on the safe side.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Where do you usualy find this dude? :p cant find him :p

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
fionnel said:
At visionofsages someone says that the lion must kill Pebi in order to drop the cloak and that he has an 100% drop rate after he does that and 0% otherwise but another person says that he has killed the lion before it killed Pebi and he got the cloak all 3 times he tried. What i suspect is that lion has an abysmaly low drop rate at 1.67 that got boosted in 1.68 along with other artifacts. Or that they even changed the encounter after 1.68 so that killing Pebi is not a pre-req.

Imo best tactic is to spot the lion, follow it around until it kills Pebi (don't wait at Pebi because someone might kill it on its way) and then kill it, just to be on the safe side.

You have to drag Pebi into the lion.. no other way for the lion to aggro it. Its hard but can be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom