name for a cleric

L

linika

hi iam making a rejuv cleric and i dunno wot to call it was woundering if u could give me a and picking a name?

C

Craft

Mine as you can probably tell from below is called Praetorian...but its really upto you, you make the character what it is, if you play bad then whatever name you choose will get a bad reputation, if your a great player then people will always remember you... :)
Oh, and youll be very popular as a rejuv cleric, mine was :)

I

ixnay

Dont listen to him ^^
Go for Bob, classic

B

bob007

"Clerichere" Your average savage train isn't to bright, They need all the help they can get. :)

Bobs good tho...

T

tripitaka

Female - called Cheesynorks

or 'Icant SmiteForShyte' or a play on that.

G

greenfingers

Gibolyn .. dunno why I thought of that really :(

F

freerp

something long and hard to spell so u dont get spammed for rezzes :)

S

swords

Bob is taken :m00:

may i suggest something like ''Youcaninvitemetogroups Iamnotabuffbot''

just to distinguish you from the 10000000000 gormless lifeless husks at the APK in Emain...

A

Apathy

Think of your circle of friends and pick out the nicest person who always knows the right thing to say, who helps you out when it is most needed, who can make you feel ten times better just by phoning you up for a random chat and who you know is always there for you...name your cleric after that person.

Marlyn is already taken. :)

~wipes away a tear~

a.

C

Ckiller ofDust

Idisliketoheal Uwontgetaheal

sounds like a good name to me

A

alithiel50

How about Amoxylin?

Seems to be what my doctor prescribes regardless of what's actually wrong with me... :rolleyes:

S

swords

LoL!

GP's are stupid...they are illiterate seriously.
I just spent half the morning trying to decypher what was wrong with the patients and what drugs had been administered so we knew what tests needed doing...

I mean fucks sake Pathology is busy enough without having to spend 5 mins on each sample form translating it to English...

*rant over*

Mycoxafloppin is always a god name :p

D

Dardamein

Please choose name according to the Albion athmosphere and not some stupid name insinuating other things.

Bring athmosphere
Bring fun
Bring albionism

Cheers!

K

katt!

dilevafs.jpg

F

fed007

was thinking of a name would be good for pvp so u dont get called a lamo for killing greys :p 9 (like i do :D). But the name was IllIlIlIlIlIlllI :D

you cant tell if its a L i l or Ion daoc so they wont pm you :D - theres like a million chances to get it right :p

S

sugah

shame you can only have a I at the start of the name. All the other letters after that have to be lower case :(

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Apathy
Think of your circle of friends and pick out the nicest person who always knows the right thing to say, who helps you out when it is most needed, who can make you feel ten times better just by phoning you up for a random chat and who you know is always there for you...name your cleric after that person.

Marlyn is already taken. :)

~wipes away a tear~

a.

'ImaginaryFriend CalledGeorge' :)

T

Thamiles

Hitmehfortehwin

Clericneedstobehit

Mymomwasasavage

Usethrustonme

Donthavebofhitme

Speccedlikefinster WhenHewasAlb

Onlyplayingthistill Icanaffordanotheraccount

Abnorm Gravity

Longterm Illness

G

Garnet

Originally posted by fed007
was thinking of a name would be good for pvp so u dont get called a lamo for killing greys :p 9 (like i do :D). But the name was IllIlIlIlIlIlllI :D

you cant tell if its a L i l or Ion daoc so they wont pm you :D - theres like a million chances to get it right :p

rofl good thinking batman :D

L

linika

Ok i have picked my name i thank u all for your help the name i picked is

Longterm Illness

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom