News "Naked" scanner in airport trial

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, i have to say i wouldn't feel too comfortable by airport security checking out my concealed packages.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ms Barrett said the black-and-white image would only be seen by one officer in a remote location before it was deleted.

If you believe that, you'll believe anything. The bloke will be emailing all the huge jug shots, tiny pecker pics, and gigantic dong pics to all his mates over the internet with the RL pictures side by side

Like the police saying "we destroy DNA 5 years after someone has been cautioned". Yeah right. Eventually every single person's DNA will be stored in a central government database - a government man will take a DNA sample at birth - at surprise surprise, someone will hack into it & criminals will have access to it...or some civil servant prick will leave it on the train in his laptop next to his empty sandwich wrapper...

Jeros

Part of the furniture
If you believe that, you'll believe anything. The bloke will be emailing all the huge jug shots, tiny pecker pics, and gigantic dong pics to all his mates over the internet with the RL pictures side by side

Like the police saying "we destroy DNA 5 years after someone has been cautioned". Yeah right. Eventually every single person's DNA will be stored in a central government database - a government man will take a DNA sample at birth - at surprise surprise, someone will hack into it & criminals will have access to it...or some civil servant prick will leave it on the train in his laptop next to his empty sandwich wrapper...

Are you implying that the goverment should not have absoulte power?

THOUGHT CRIMES! :eek:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
They will need an ultra high resolution scanner to detect Laddey's tiny cock. :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
every second of every minute of your waking and subconscious life should be supplicated in abject subservience to Mother Society

every thought, every action, every dream passion desire should be meekly surrendered to the supreme and benevolent State

your very DNA would - if they could - bend over and receive a large portion of modification sodomy - and then give the state a proverbial reach-around before taking out the trash and cleaning its shoes

You are not an individual

You are part of the Collective

You are...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
they'd lose millions if they put naked scanners in airports, literally millions due to how many would refuse to go through with it... on a plus side boat companies and what not would make a killing.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
tbh i really wouldnt care im avg in that department certainly not worth emailing pics of me if it means the country is safer bring it on i would actually prefer it to been patted down.

Corran

Part of the furniture
I will just refuse to do it.. dont care how safe from radiation they say it is.. there a reason that when you have scans in hospitals they generally put lead over the areas they not reviewing!

To be honest, it be partly down to me being stubborn as well. This wont prevent anything as there easier ways to get things onto planes then trying to go through security

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom