Nailez / Veronii / Styix / Jazzz Peace Out!

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
Just a small farewell, been playing now for a good section of 4 years and many people will know my account names and characters.( and no the mids and hibs didnt pay me off to get rid of a member of CM :p )

This game has just caused me too many RL problems so back to RL for me and time to level up there a bit. Still got the lvl 70+ perp con of a wife to deal with but all shall be well.

Good Luck to my fellow Albions and have fun in game just remember its that, ITS A GAME.

Peace,

:flame:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Nailez said:
Just a small farewell, been playing now for a good section of 4 years and many people will know my account names and characters.( and no the mids and hibs didnt pay me off to get rid of a member of CM :p )

This game has just caused me too many RL problems so back to RL for me and time to level up there a bit. Still got the lvl 70+ perp con of a wife to deal with but all shall be well.

Good Luck to my fellow Albions and have fun in game just remember its that, ITS A GAME.

Peace,

dam its sad to hear this m8y :( was a blast playing with ya, all our uber duo's in thid :D we r0x'dddd.

but anyway, enjoy RL and take care m8y, hope to see you in WAR

all the best

sean

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Noooo not good to hear m8, but i gonna miss u ingame :(

I will allways remember u as a nice player and a good guild m8 :)
U was allways happy when u log on after what i was see, but rl is importen to i have got break my self because i have got the same problem but the was with gf hehe

Take care what ever u do m8 i hope the best for u :england: :worthy:

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Nailez said:

Peace,

laters man u will be missed such a happy guy and nice player :)

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
ohh sad to hear that Veronii:( gonna miss you in game, hope you get the problems done back home there.
But we could always make a GG Veronii to pawn her for you:) hehe well gl on everything and hope i cya around some time maby:)
take care.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Who the fuck do I group with now fgs? :eek7:

Sad to see you go mate but good luck with RL and try lower the con of the wife eh?

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Best of luck!! :drink:

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR9L4-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!!

uron

Loyal Freddie
cya later m8, many good times on TS and ingame, remember MONSTTERRRR!!!! at berks tht time hehe. you were one of the best tics ive grped with, real shame to see you go :(
best of luck m8, pop on TS from time to time and say hi plz :)

Alex/Uron

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
cya nailez..

allways been nice grp'ing with you RVR/PVE..

Wish you the best luck IRL with the purp con wife hihi :) ^^

PM me here on FH if you interestet in some chatting from time to time :>

/Freggy/Infiltrating

Talsar

Albion Legend
Sorry to see you leave bud, but needs must :( Have fun in RL and enjoy all that life brings :)

Take care :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom