Nailah´s Exp grp

GANDALFH

Fledgling Freddie
Looking for ppl make 1fg to exp Nailah´s Robe.
Saturday 18:45 in Stygian Delta,move at 18:55
Grp Members:
SM1:
SM2:
SM3:
Healer(Fop its possible):
Healer Pac:
Shaman(Fop its possible):
RM PBT 6 secs:
RM Darkness:GANDALFH

ps:1FOP need obligatory
FINAL LIST FRIDAY EVENING

Navlelo

Fledgling Freddie
If you want, i can join with a dark runie (10 sec pbt) and probably a healer FoP bot.. or shaman if im lucky :)

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
i can join with bd and 32aug 25pac 35mend healer(ml7) but i suppouse its sms only :p , could also join with sm and bd.

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
Can join with supp rm.

Don't have Nailah's (yet:p) but I'd like some xp for cloudsong.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
supp sm
btw
u will need 1.5fg
we did this with 1fg a while back and the laborers simply took too long to repair, atacking any other setian towns resulted in the ML activating, and we all know how many come then. We had 1fg initially and then moved to 1.5 (3sm to 5) and it worked ok
also need sum1 to demez as the mobs have a nasty aoe mez which will pretty much screw up any pbaoe grp

Merchz

Fledgling Freddie
I lvled it solo with my RM and a fop BB at one of the setian cities. I stood just a bit outside the entrance and when i moved in and pulled mobs from the city, the ML encounter was activated and setians spawned at the small camps and swarmed into the city. However they will not aggro you unless you are inside the city. So I stood outside, pulling the mobs inside with NS and then nuking them down. But there is two tricky things about this. The first thing is to get the ML encounter to start, which can be a pain sometimes. The second thing is the scouts that spawn by the camps and run to the city. These will aggro you. But they shoot at a very slow rate and once u start nuking them they usually just stop looking at you. Sometimes you might get up to 5-6 scouts on you though, but this can be avoided by standing closer to one of the camps than the other so that only scouts from this camp will aggro you.

GANDALFH

Fledgling Freddie
Thx all ppl post to join not online after 45min w8ing.Only Jakobi come :clap:

><><GROUP CANCELLED><><

Thx Jakobi for all others :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
sorry was having problems irl
tried to pm u at 18:00 but couldnt seem to find u, either i spelt ur name wrong or u werent online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom