Nada Brada!

maxi

Fledgling Freddie
http://buddyhead.com/music/bestof2003/
the best and WORST of 2003 according to Buddyhead

this is awesome.
Evanescence - Fallen
The first time we saw the Evanescence video, we thought it was a Saturday Night Live sketch spoofing nu-metal or something. If you're still not aware of Evanescence, imagine Linkin Park if they all put on a good 150 pounds, and replaced the annoying four eyed geek with a fat Christian fuckhole decked out in mad Hot Topic gear, and singing in an operatic voice. The appropriate soundtrack for having the hair pulled off your balls.

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, some fantastic reviews on there.

Buddyhead Best/Worst 2003 said:
Record executive: "I think if we take off your backwards baseball cap for this record, you'll not only distance yourself from the dying nu-metal scene, but you'll look even MORE like Kurt Cobain!"
Singer idiot: "Bro... SWEET... Bonus... Bro."

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Lol at this, from the 2001 archive.

System Of A Down
Toxicity
Even though these guys made the "best of" list, they have pretty lame beards and that one dudes voice can get ultra annoying, so we put them on the "worst of" list as well. Only fair.

Made me laugh.

Nibbler

Fledgling Freddie
Nice, although the Hail to the Theif 'review' made me cringe.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
"Dashboard Confessional
So Impossible / The Places You Have Come To Fear…
The pinnacle of mall emo. Pure evil. The scariest thing about this record is that these are the songs that will be playing when the deflowering of all those 300-pound emo gorilla girls in light blue "princess" t-shirts you see hanging around hot topic happens. Yikes."

That had me pissing myself. I really get irritated by this wanko band and it is so fucking TRUE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom