Na Fianna

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saltymcpepper

i would say lol adari is gay right now, but the new mod seems to be his "special friend" and told me im not allowed to :(

N

nicky-nook

adari fuck off and die please ..

Regards Nicky.

O

old.Niljindil

omg! since when did they allow soulcatcher to become a mod? :eek7:

Hide your children!!!!

V

Vladdie

Originally posted by nicky-nook
adari fuck off and die please ..

Regards Nicky.

Omg how sophisticated, how much class and style !!
If you are a woman would you pls marry me so we can move to the suburbs, breed 7 brats and i can get drunk every day to beat the crap out of you lot ??

C

Crashtje

:flame:

started off as a , Whats NaF web-site? ended up tellin peeps to foad irl basically

+1

D

-Dreama-

i would say lol adari is gay right now, but the new mod seems to be his "special friend" and told me im not allowed to
I'm feeling especially defiant and rebelious today, so I'll do it.

lol Adari is gay

there ya go, enjoy.

N

nicky-nook

First off , adari this
www.nafiannawebsiteonlinefortehroxjejexDxD.com
is not in the least funny but you seem to think it is for some lame reason so to that i take exception.

And this.
and, you are?
<<< Im the founder of that Guild .

Vladdie this , Omg how sophisticated, how much class and style !!
If you are a woman would you pls marry me so we can move to the suburbs, breed 7 brats and i can get drunk every day to beat the crap out of you lot ??

? do you take Drugs ? i think you must because that must be the most bullshit i have ever seen come out of anyone`s mouth at once..

Reagrds Nicky.

N

nicky-nook

Who said anything about irl ? your cool..
Maybe posting total shit on every post about subjects you have no clue about makes you uber ..Maybe getting a buzz from shit talking is great in your book dont take a dig at things you no fuck all about would be a good start ...

Think before you post your leet kiddie crap and maybe you might learn summin.

Regards Nicky.

A

adari

k, i should fuck off and go die somewhere, in game then i guess, riiight

i dont see what made you so agressive, it cant for sure be a fake link

perhaps you should think before you post and get a real reason to insult some1 for >< t.t

N

nicky-nook

When have i spamed shit on these boards your the Earther says it all really..

i dont see what made you so agressive
you did with your crap talking , some one asked an honest question about a decent guild yet you took it apon yourself to sound Cool and Leet with your great wisdom..

perhaps you have a hard nerdy rl nerdy or you expect to be found cool and el33t when u spam so much crap and so much cold hearted flaming BS to any1 on these boards for no fucking reason

The reason is there imo i would not normaly give some one a hard time for no reason but the reason being spam and the Guild in question.

Regards Nicky.

N

nicky-nook

Also changing your posts after you posted them make`s me think im even more right to argue this point..

Regards Nicky.

S

saltymcpepper

id set the mods onto him aswell if i was you adari.
we cant have people getting mad at you when u post some random bullshit now can we

C

Crashtje

i not a stirrer at all :eek: just pointing out the obvious, Nicky + Adari sort it out in a PM possibly ? instead of openly abusing each other :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread