n00b looking for a clan

O

old.Tropics

Just wandeirng if there are any clans hutning for new T2 members, i checked the recruitment sections on a couple of sites ( tribe players and tribenation ), they all seem a little unpersonale to me .
So i was just wandering if anyone was looking for a player? Im not a complete newbie ( i hope ;p) i played T1 for about 3 months, but droped it after the lack of teamwork on public servers made it feel just like a poor version of quake :(, and have been playing othere fps since then ( CS, Q3, RA etc) I am VERY open to training in teamwork, and curently play mostly as a sniper / Heavy deffense or light offense but il take on about any role you can find me =) Im also a LPB with a 1.2 cpu if that sways anyones views =)

Erm Thx for reading through all that crap heh, I hope to find a clan soon and start enjoying the teamwork side of tribes =)

O

old.Cpl_Custard

I think haggisman is starting a clan, don't know if it a siriouse one, if he is i will join, i don't like clans that are too competitive.

BTW, in tribes clans are called tribes :)

O

old.Tropics

Thanks speccy, but i have allready looked at the BW recruiting area ( The recruitment area on Tribsnation is ust a link ot it .)
And custard, id be interested in any clan that has clan games, if they'l have me =)

O

old.Cpl_Custard

Tribes2 is best played when in a clan, pubs are good fun but you don't get as much teamwork going.

F

fatgit

If you have a mature attitude (ie ur not a l3375p34k3r etc :D ) Fat Lazy Bastards are recruiting :)

We were set up by 3 ex-No Mercy players (ex BWTL/Ladder) who are experienced T1 players/league admins.

We're more interested in peoples ability to play a team game, than T1 experience, although some form of committment to actually showing up is required :)

email me ( fatgit@haloplayers.com) or drop into #fatlazybastard on Quakenet IRC and give me a shout :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom