N00b gimp alb mofo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Begach

I jump some alb stealthers solo THREE TO ONE AGAINST FFS and you gimp mofo's in the fg couldn't even hold on to see who died first. RP horny gimp mofo's imo. FU to the fg+!!

B.

B

Begach

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
yeah alb stealthers suck we know ;)

It's the 1-2fg regular RvR alb pricks that added that pissed me off. As a solo non stealther that was probably my only chance of rps tonight and was setup well tbh (all long duration mezzed like the gimp stealth zerging twats that they are) :wall:

B.

B

belth

Originally posted by Begach
I jump some alb stealthers solo THREE TO ONE AGAINST FFS and you gimp mofo's in the fg couldn't even hold on to see who died first. RP horny gimp mofo's imo. FU to the fg+!!

B.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

B

Begach

Re: Re: N00b gimp alb mofo's

Originally posted by belth
Pot. Kettle. Black.

The 3 (maybe 4) to 1 odds against me isn't enough for you? Oh sorry i fergot thats right your an alb. :p

PS And if this is a reference to the most honourable realm thread. Ask anyone in hib that knows me. At RR1 i would never have added on a soloer or a gray. I even argued ppl out of our guild for that shit. Then i fought you spinless twats day in day out solo (an yeah i mean you gimp alb stealther fuckers - lets generalise a bit) and at RR5+ yeah i'm a changed man. I have no patience, no tact and little fuckin rps. So tbfh take that pot and kettle and shuv it up your arse.

KTHX!!

B.

W

witte-

if it was in odin's then i can't blame those alb stealthers cus u need a fg stealthers to wipe the 2 fg shades that camps hmg 24/7
but ur realm don't zerg right? :m00:

B

belth

Re: Re: Re: N00b gimp alb mofo's

The 3 (maybe 4) to 1 odds against me isn't enough for you? Oh sorry i fergot thats right your an alb. :p

PS And if this is a reference to the most honourable realm thread. Ask anyone in hib that knows me. At RR1 i would never have added on a soloer or a gray. I even argued ppl out of our guild for that shit. Then i fought you spinless twats day in day out solo (an yeah i mean you gimp alb stealther fuckers - lets generalise a bit) and at RR5+ yeah i'm a changed man. I have no patience, no tact and little fuckin rps. So tbfh take that pot and kettle and shuv it up your arse.

KTHX!!

B.

All realms fg's etc's kill the soloers so stfu you whingebag.

B

Begach

Originally posted by witte-
if it was in odin's then i can't blame those alb stealthers cus u need a fg stealthers to wipe the 2 fg shades that camps hmg 24/7

An thats why there was 1 NS @ hmg odins when i passed getting wtfpwned off 4 or 5 alb stealthers tonight right?

B.

S

Songs

quote: "I have no patience, no tact and little fuckin rps. So tbfh take that pot and kettle and shuv it up your arse."

I so love that part Beg, we really should make that message of the month in guild!

K

Knix

B.

Did it feel good to get it out? :puke:

V

vintervargen

AAAA MISTA BOMBASTIC TELL ME FANTASTIC AAAYYEEEEE

M

Mirhen Morkir

I take great pride in killing every stealther I see, as the amount of good group v group fights you lame mofo stealthers have ruined by adding on is hilarious.

just shut up and die you hypocritical stealther swine !

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by Mirhen Morkir
I take great pride in killing every stealther I see, as the amount of good group v group fights you lame mofo stealthers have ruined by adding on is hilarious.

I take great pride in adding on every group v group fights I see, as the amount of good stealther fights you lame mofo fgs have ruined by adding on is hilarious.

O

oyhodollex

Of course, Midgardian Stealthers would never do such a thing.

A

ab_fluid

just run in 1fg to begach and then u r on even terms with infs and get an rp or too :p

T

thorwyntf

Will people EVER learn, that a. RvR just isn´t fair 1v1 fights most of the time b. all realms are the same and c. whining on BW doesn´t help a goddam shit?

O

old.Ramas

A stealther died?

Make more threads about it pls.

O

old.Ramas

Someone should mention Dragonfang around about now.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by witte-

Ok guess it's ok that we start to go with 1fg in emain now then ;)

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Someone should mention Dragonfang around about now.

NERF DRAGONFANG!!!

(Just wanted to get in before Jaond :p )

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Mirhen Morkir

QQ n00b

And you cant understand why stealthers add on your fights?

G

Gordonax

It's funny, really. Some days, you'll go out in the frontiers and get some great fights, evenly balanced in numbers and abilities. Some days, you'll go out and no matter where you go, you'll get steamrollered by 5fg of somebody or other.

But you know what? Moaning about it here makes zero difference. Unless it makes you feel better.

Have a nice Christmas one and all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom