n000b inf

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Razoredge u noob u and your m8 both tryd hit me at sametime but u killd me...then u have the guts to laugh at me...what´s the Fun in that killing of a lvl 23 menta with free stuff armor on!!!!

Attachments

• sshot006.jpg
    sshot006.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 218

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
they did the same to me if its any consultasion :)

i know...ok i´m a walking 1-hit kill but i don´t c the Fun in it to laugh afterwards...if he hade Ponder or dismisst i would have accepted it...but laugh....just like he thinks he is the best inf in thid...he lack skills and is a 10 year old n00b i bet!!!!!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't worry about it he got killed a few times tonight, think everyone did :)

damn good fun too. Remember if your in Thid not to take things personally, it's just a game and everyone is trying to have a laugh!

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
i know...ok i´m a walking 1-hit kill but i don´t c the Fun in it to laugh afterwards...if he hade Ponder or dismisst i would have accepted it...but laugh....just like he thinks he is the best inf in thid...he lack skills and is a 10 year old n00b i bet!!!!!

and u make HUGE size Screenys ! :touch:

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
-Freezingwiz- said:
and u make HUGE size Screenys ! :touch:

i know was to big so i tryd put it a little smaller but think i did it to small :p

and i know that thid is supoose to be fun...but no Fun when u try your best with crap armor and get killd in 1 hit....i always smile when my AE dot hits...but i don´t laugh

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
gotta love these "i died in bg FFS" thread, the reason you port here is to fight other ppl and eventually die, now dont tell me you wouldnt attack him if you saw him!!! so shut up whipsnapper

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Hamro said:
gotta love these "i died in bg FFS" thread, the reason you port here is to fight other ppl and eventually die, now dont tell me you wouldnt attack him if you saw him!!! so shut up whipsnapper

ohhh pls don´t use that kind of words...u scare me...gonna call my mommy now and /cry :p

u n00b go play with ken and barbie instead

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Omg Dwaeli M8 Stpo Bieng So 1337!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
meybe that laughed at u just because u HAD the free armour?

and u dont need to transfer any cash to get BG cloth armour.. u can easily farm the what? 80-100 gold to get some crafted armour..

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
these die in bg threads r abit dated now were fun when bg first came out and shit but now tis abit wank... oh and on that note the infil can emote anyone he chooses nothing wrong wit dat

calling an infil a noob because he killed u and emoted u seems abit harsh.. i guess ure the kinda person thatd call sum 1 in cs a hacker cause they killed u </shrug>

Shianna

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well guys, what is wrong with just behaving like human beings ? If you kill someone in BG 2 vs. 1 - why laugh at him ? He should be able to laugh at you cause you couldnt even kill him solo :)
Emoting is fine, but it should fit in the situation.

Anyway, a little bit more respect for other players would be nice. Though i guess I am in the wrong game to ask for that.
It's just a game, so why being angry about someone who did not understand the appropriate use of emotes ?

Shianna

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom