mythic > runies

J

Jenna.

- Previously, resist debuffs counted double versus resist buffs. This has been changed to make them count normally against item, buff, and racial resists.

- The Diminish Immunities line in the Cabalist Vivification list, the Vex of Cold line in the Runemaster Runes of Destruction list, and the Amplify Heat
line in the Enchanter Empowering line have been reduced from 15 to 8 seconds. These three lines debuff damage types the caster herself can cast, which makes the leeway provided by the increased "teamwork" duration the other resist debuff lines have unnecessary.

OMG NERF RUNIES!!!!111!

A

AzuratMinimus

Lucky i´m not fotm darkcarver or something ;)

on the otherside i bet resists still gonna suck.

A

Ardrias_Mid

fyi runies nuke for 1k+ on people with 60% resists. It's true, ask Zega :E

A

Ardrias_Mid

Oh I forgot, even I have killed someone with my runie, and I have no arms, and only a peg-leg. nerf 1button class NOW!

P.S Also seen Jenna kill someone :eek:

G

Glyph_mid

Originally debuff resist buffs were 30 secs, but they halved it because they made debuffs instant. But that was all too good, so they changed resist debuffs back to castable but forgot to give back the 30s timer. And now they half the timer again, its just insane, because its oh so often you see 2-3 runies in groups

A

Ardrias_Mid

Balancing skillbased classes is too hard for Mythic, so they just force everyone to play tanks :)

C

Cami

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Balancing skillbased classes is too hard for Mythic, so they just force everyone to play tanks :)

lol :rolleyes:

C

Cush

Now that was uncalled for Loch.. call him a pervert, kick him in the nuts.. but that :(

O

old.Zarff

pretty obvious Mythic staffs own shares in Blizzard, and their ebul plan is to make us buy WoW the second it comes.

A

Ardrias_Mid

Cum play Darkfall wiff me instead mr Zarff ;|

O

ormorof

Originally posted by old.Zarff
pretty obvious Mythic staffs own shares in Blizzard, and their ebul plan is to make us buy WoW the second it comes.

lol :rolleyes:

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid

Bah stooping to actually *hit* something. Thats soo... common.

It so much more civilised to simply summon something to do the hitting for you :D

R

Roo Stercogburn

<looks at vukstinaitor's sig>

<is confused that he doesn't enthusiastically mention a Thane there>

;)

O

old.Maester

Originally posted by old.Zarff

Wow will be Kiddies game #1 on the market, pobably can't stand that :)

L

liddulthina

nice.. now you will have to use your whole powerbar to kill someone instead of only 50%

Users who are viewing this thread