Mythic restuffing up

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Horner would be having a laugh I reckon.. Wouldn't change his playstyle one bit :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
500g seems well overcharged to me, unless they consistenly up the Gold/BPs drop rate in PvE and in RvR.
And ofc the Realm buffs need to be unshearable and consistent through deaths.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Why this unshearable idea? Shamans will never get grps again and druids/clerics will have fuck all to do really

Genedril

Part of the furniture
500g seems well overcharged to me, unless they consistenly up the Gold/BPs drop rate in PvE and in RvR.
And ofc the Realm buffs need to be unshearable and consistent through deaths.

Well if it was 500g for a pot (set of pots) with 10 charges lasting 20 minutes a time then you're looking at 3 hours + as long as you don't die or get sheared. That doesn't sound like a bad return to me really if you don't want to pay for a bot.

Can't be unshearable as then no one would use conc based buffs & shammies/druids/clerics would go back to having very little to do. Shearing and rebuffing in fights is actually quite a good thing if you ask me & adds to the flavour.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Well if it was 500g for a pot (set of pots) with 10 charges lasting 20 minutes a time then you're looking at 3 hours + as long as you don't die or get sheared. That doesn't sound like a bad return to me really if you don't want to pay for a bot.

Why should people be forced to either PvE excessively or pay for a bot in order to RvR?

Bots are bad, it puts casual and newer players who already have a disadvantage in RvR at an even bigger disadvantage.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Buffbots are the one issue they should've addressed a long time ago.

I'd go for allowing all buffs from pots, fully shearable, fairly close to the power of typical buffs (not maximum buff strength), only usable out of combat, but importantly make sure they're cheap.

I no longer want to pay for a 2nd account and run a 2nd machine just to bring myself on par with other people. I've got a L50 Cabalist on one of the US servers, but to play it effectively I'd either have to group constantly to get buffs from other players or a buffbot. Pots are an option - but they're too weak in comparison.

I'd love to play again, but the buffing issue puts me off. I can't just login and solo!

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Why should people be forced to either PvE excessively or pay for a bot in order to RvR?

Bots are bad, it puts casual and newer players who already have a disadvantage in RvR at an even bigger disadvantage.

They may be bad but they're there. You can't disadvantage people that have gone that route because that was the way the game went.

You've then got the choice of having 3 hours of pot buffage (or whatever they decree) & having to fund that via PvE or pay the £8.98 a month not to have to bother with the extra PvE. Choices are there & everyone wins.

I'd put money on all pet classes needing bot's either way as the pots wont transfer buffs to pets.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Why this unshearable idea? Shamans will never get grps again and druids/clerics will have fuck all to do really

Not if the Realm buff are, let's say, 20% less effective?
Anyway either they address the issue or not, an half arsed way to deal with that would mean to not solve the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom