mythic respec

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
was this a wind-up or did i miss something? i got the impression i wasnt gonna have to farm 12p to respec my champ but seems i'm mistaken...is it only offered to under lvl 50 chars?? gone to trainer an done /respec mythic...an apparently i dont have one available...wtf?

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
You'll get it next patch.
err...we are on 1.84 now yes?? an its 1.84 patchnotes that i read about the /mythic respec from :S

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
seems like its just a few classes that got it this patch. like vw? or am i totaly wrong again? :p

General Class Notes
- For this version, all existing Valkyries, Valewalkers and Reavers have been granted a full Mythic respec. (Please see the note on "Mythic respec" above in the NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES section.)

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Basic_X said:
seems like its just a few classes that got it this patch. like vw? or am i totaly wrong again? :p

General Class Notes
- For this version, all existing Valkyries, Valewalkers and Reavers have been granted a full Mythic respec. (Please see the note on "Mythic respec" above in the NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES section.)
ye...seen that now...why only 3 classes get it tho?! fs mythic/GOA:twak: pull ya finger out!! i feel thats very unfair tbh....its basicaly "here reavers valks an vw's...have 12p...rest of ya can wait 3 months"

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Cemeterygates said:
ye...seen that now...why only 3 classes get it tho?! fs mythic/GOA:twak: pull ya finger out!! i feel thats very unfair tbh....its basicaly "here reavers valks an vw's...have 12p...rest of ya can wait 3 months"

did your class get some major changes like the vw and valk did? jeez youd think people would be up to date with the way things are done after 3 years :p

as for the reaver getting one, i have NO idea, neither does anyone else on either side of the atlantic :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Every single person gets a mythic respec next patch (1.85) this patch (1.84) some classes got a normal respec due massive changes to those classes, nobody got a mythic respec yet though and that was the initial question.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Andrilyn said:
nobody got a mythic respec yet though and that was the initial question.

yeah they did, see above, i certainly did on my valk :p

tho isnt this an additional respec ? so they can give people respecs without A- overwriting stored ones, or B- stripping people of points as they have been doing while avoiding A ?

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Cemeterygates said:
was this a wind-up or did i miss something? i got the impression i wasnt gonna have to farm 12p to respec my champ but seems i'm mistaken...is it only offered to under lvl 50 chars?? gone to trainer an done /respec mythic...an apparently i dont have one available...wtf?

Full respecs are 6p250g on hib/excal, where you been looking?

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Cemeterygates said:

did champ get eny workover ? nope.... so no respec for you :/

elds got bolts changed.... but apparently... no repsec

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Cemeterygates said:

mhm... guess u have missed the last 10 patches or so... when they change something on a class it gets a free respec... it has been like that for a long time.

last time i think when all classes got a full respec was when NF came.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Full respecs are 6p250g on hib/excal, where you been looking?

Up his ass i'd imagine, seems to be where he's talking from.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:

I'm assuming you mean that all bolting classes who were not specced in their good bolting lines might now want to respec into them? Good point really.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
Up his ass i'd imagine, seems to be where he's talking from.
haha actually from lookin on ME....seemed to range from 8-12p for a respec stone when i last looked...

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
did your class get some major changes like the vw and valk did? jeez youd think people would be up to date with the way things are done after 3 years :p

as for the reaver getting one, i have NO idea, neither does anyone else on either side of the atlantic :p

Its coz my reaver is so cuddly wuddly!!! I must have a respec...or mythic just couldnt live with themselves :p

/Dracus

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Kaun_IA said:

Didn't they (bolts) just get improved?

Mythic have always made a point of granting respecs when they NERF something, if they just boost something, you are on your own, didn't spec for the new FOTM spell? to bad!

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Iceforge said:
Didn't they (bolts) just get improved?

Mythic have always made a point of granting respecs when they NERF something, if they just boost something, you are on your own, didn't spec for the new FOTM spell? to bad!

They've recently changed that policy.

Or did you think that Valks were nerfed this patch ?

Darzil

Corran

Part of the furniture
Darzil said:
They've recently changed that policy.

Or did you think that Valks were nerfed this patch ?

Darzil

Only major changes tend to get a respec. With only a slight change in how bolts work i guess it deemed as not being much of a change. I wouldnt gave a free respec out for that one either. The changes dont really have a massive implication to the classes just a slight improvement which is different from multiple changes to spec lines that the others had

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Only major changes tend to get a respec. With only a slight change in how bolts work i guess it deemed as not being much of a change. I wouldnt gave a free respec out for that one either. The changes dont really have a massive implication to the classes just a slight improvement which is different from multiple changes to spec lines that the others had

I agree, that's now the policy, rather than only when they nerf.

Darzil

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Eek, Mythic respec? We're going to be in trouble here in Europe seeing that it's GOA and not Mythic running our servers! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom