Mythic has a new business partner.

R

Repent Reloaded

Came across this, might find it interesting.

By now you all probably have heard of the business deal that was announced today between TA Associates and Mythic Entertainment. TA, a very respected equity investment company, has made a significant, but minority, financial investment in Mythic, which means that they are now our business partner. You can find the full text of the announcement here.

The question you all are probably asking yourselves is, "What does this mean for Dark Age of Camelot?" The good news is that the game you know and love is going to be made even better because of our new partnership with TA. By having additional financial resources, Mythic will now be able to operate with an even greater independence that it was able to in the past. We'll now be able to add more staff for both Camelot as well as other projects we have in the works.

The day-to-day aspects of Camelot will not be changed by this new partnership. We're going to be focused on continuing to improve the fun, compelling online RPG that you are used to. In light of that, we're going to be making announcements about future expansion for Camelot over the next few months, and will continue to be commited to adding new content on a regular basis. So, you as players, will be only positively affected by this partnership - you'll see even more of the high quality work going into Dark Age of Camelot for as long as there is a community to play it.

Click ere for proof

-PS. hahaha @ ur relic raid attempt! wonder what would happen if someone yelled log instead of charge. :rolleyes:

A

Aule Valar

in the words of a wise man

"it is always wise to charge"

though i must admit explaining how that charge could have been required requires some serious logic, not actually thought

N

NetNifty

ah, so now Mythic can work faster so we can be even further behind the Americans? great.

A

Apathy

Perhaps GOA can form strategic links with the US Army. Whenever Mythic get too far ahead of us, we can take care of it with friendly fire.

a.

C

cougar-

That can backfire, i heard yanks dont like snaileaters to much now :(

A

Apathy

Luckily none of them know where France is.

a.

G

greenfingers

as I can read of the announcement, it's a good thing that this company has put "some" money into Mythic! Now, can I get a sponsor to get me a new computer? No, no, I have to wait untill the next 3 paydays or so ! :eek:\

O

Olgark

yay more nerfs on the way.

...... in the next patch archers get it again. another increase to draw time of +0.4 secs and all our buffs for hunters are lowered.

But its not in the patch notes. So its a stealth nerf.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Olgark
yay more nerfs on the way.

...... in the next patch archers get it again. another increase to draw time of +0.4 secs and all our buffs for hunters are lowered.

But its not in the patch notes. So its a stealth nerf.

you mean in patch .61 or .60? Cause i heard something about +.4 secs on pendragon now, but thats cause off it being majorly bugged :p

O

Olgark

Originally posted by driwen
you mean in patch .61 or .60? Cause i heard something about +.4 secs on pendragon now, but thats cause off it being majorly bugged :p

Could be 1.61, like I said only repeating what a mate told me in game.

Users who are viewing this thread