Mythic fail again

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Put aside the afternoon to get SB last 65k to rr5 and now servers down till 9pm, seriously because someone lost their vaults ... we had better get a free days subs as this crap is getting old

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
But Jim i know you got so much better things to do...

Like watching the Royal wedding?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Put aside the afternoon to get SB last 65k to rr5 and now servers down till 9pm, seriously because someone lost their vaults ...

I bet if it were you you'd see it done asap.

But that's maybe a different thing? :)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
where u playing jim i need to play my sb n get it from 4-5 but when i play i just get zerged

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
where u playing jim i need to play my sb n get it from 4-5 but when i play i just get zerged

he duos with this rr7 sb they attack me jim leaves me and let his gimpo friend die to a rr3 :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
he duos with this rr7 sb they attack me jim leaves me and let his gimpo friend die to a rr3 :p

you saw my vid - inyviv his sb friend backstabbed me buff sheared me and remedied and still lost

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
you saw my vid - inyviv his sb friend backstabbed me buff sheared me and remedied and still lost

well outta think he can think that u dont get snared and kited and nuked to shit by a celt ns :p leave him be i allways thought about nses when snared/deseased in water when on inf :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yea i got rr5, mainly tbh i solo around the centre keeps i love inside nged/bold n shizzle :D

Also lol @ how useless SB rr5 is since patch

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
they always did use a cheap old database instead of a robust one for their enterprise

think its mysql or something isnt it

prob why they have so many data problems

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its probably written on the back of a beermat.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Nowt wrong with MySQL. It's probably equally robust as SQL and commonly used by MMO's (I think Eve uses it too).

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Nowt wrong with MySQL. It's probably equally robust as SQL and commonly used by MMO's (I think Eve uses it too).

That's one of the most uninformed sentences I've ever read in my life

Genedril

Part of the furniture
That's one of the most uninformed sentences I've ever read in my life

How so? I've never had a problem running either in Enterprise environments. In fact I've often found MS SQL to be more problematic than MySQL - I'll leave Oracle out of it as I don't have a scoobie and struggle to back the sods up correctly let alone get it to do anything useful.

Unless you mean with regards to Eve - I thought it did but I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom