[INFO] Mythic asks for proof of chain disables

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
And by "pester" Gahn surely means "give constructive feedback" ;)

No seriously Mythic is well aware of the problem so +1 posts just to let them know it's affecting you as well won't be of much help at this stage.

Nate

FH is my second home
Why don't we get these kind of threads Nic!

"Flash Site" Oddities imo!!

When's that official forum coming about btw? ;o any eta yet?

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Hehe because we have already told you guys that we are aware of these "oddities" ;)

About the forums, Yep, there is an eta but nope, I can't share it with you yet (or we would have).

Gahn

Resident Freddy
And by "pester" Gahn surely means "give constructive feedback" ;)

No seriously Mythic is well aware of the problem so +1 posts just to let them know it's affecting you as well won't be of much help at this stage.

Yah know the main problem is, i could fraps and play in Daoc, if i try and frap in War i ctd / i can't play ^^
As some1 else pointed out tho, is easy to experience the problem from an admin point of view, roll a level 40 Order Tank, instantly log in and try to make a Tank Wall when destro charges the Lord Room.
Bingo ...

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Yah know the main problem is, i could fraps and play in Daoc, if i try and frap in War i ctd / i can't play ^^
As some1 else pointed out tho, is easy to experience the problem from an admin point of view, roll a level 40 Order Tank, instantly log in and try to make a Tank Wall when destro charges the Lord Room.
Bingo ...

funny how you come across as an injured party in this, cos no order person ever does this, no siree !

:wub:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
funny how you come across as an injured party in this, cos no order person ever does this, no siree !

:wub:

Eh never thought it, i can only witness the Order part that it ^^

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Thats usually the case from both parties :)

The only difference on Karak Hirn is that the number of well played Tanks far outnumbers the Well played tanks on Order side.

But sitting at the lord room for 20 minutes waiting for them to get through the door and up to be disabled for 20 seconds killed and the keep lost in a matter of seconds afterwards is bad for both realms.

There is too much cc in the game and the need to realise this and start to draw it back.

That said with the introduction of collision detection there has to be a way to make people get out of the way or else the team with the best healers would always win in a defensive situation. I don't know what the answer is :p

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
You can technically apply that logic to every mmorpg in existence :)

Yup, but not to the extent that WAR requires. The game was released far too early, with more issues that I can be arsed to type :)

Now fortress caps so people can experience city raids, and asking people to give feedback on bugs. Maybe if they didn't make sure poor decisions in closed beta some of this might have been avoided :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
They need to remove knockback/knockdown completely as it is and introduce it as a style with pre-requisites for 1 or 2 tanks on either side.

As it is, it's far too easy to spam knockbacks/knockdowns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom