Mythic are playing us for idiots

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
dwystah said:
they should cluster excal/pryd with one of the big german servers, i think even the germans would be interrested in that, and live with english text.

why should they have to settle with english text when there are more germans then english people playing daoc, thats not democracy, thats dictatorship :D

Zede

Part of the furniture
Kinag said:
All of them, merge them all and give out free English language courses for the french and germans! :D

great idea, full scale war with 100s a side - is that what this was supposed to be like ?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Death said:
Hello all,

Well im gettting a bit pissed off with all this warhammer talk it a load of shit if u ask me, nither wonder ur all get pissed off cos the subs ur paying for daoc is all being used in WAR, insead of puting it back into daoc fixing bugs and other problems i mean how long have we been waiting for new servers!!!, mythic are playing u all for a bunch of idiots, they bring out a patch so u all pay subs that we bit longer while advertising WAR, i dont see any advertising for daoc, i think u should all stay in daoc and play then at there own game let them spend money on a game that is going to fold like a deck of cards, i have heard some info from a reliable sorce about what im am telling u im not going to say any more than that.

If u all decide to go to war daoc will die for the rest if us or the players that see what there doing. I would like to see a cluster with american server that would be great.

I would want to here ur views, dont go flaming and shit.

KEEP DAOC ALIVE, PLAY THEM AT THERE OWN GAME

I play because it's fun, the players are fun and i enjoy myself while playing.

IF you don't, thats your decission, but don't make them for other people.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Warhammer won't be fucked up because games workshop will destroy mythic with a Squiggoth :x not that games workshop have much say it it but i doubt they'll let a game completely change how people feel about something they've done for so long :x as for daoc dying.. yes its getting closer and closer.. and the sad thing is the english servers will never ever be merged with german/french ones :x i asked a gm awhile ago before i quit they said its not possible.. unless they invent some magical way soon the english servers will be dead in 1 year or less i should think because the population is dropping very rapidly now...

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, i dont see whats the big deal with war, ive not seen anything what would drag me over from here to there, i think they might lower the prices of subs or even remove em if they can lure more ppl to the game

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
vavires said:
Tbh, i dont see whats the big deal with war, ive not seen anything what would drag me over from here to there, i think they might lower the prices of subs or even remove em if they can lure more ppl to the game

They'll do an Anarchy online :p offer free sub for 1 year.. the servers will fill up for 1 year.... then die again lol xD

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:
Seems also all guild will move over ..

yeah that really makes WAR that much better if you ask me, that most of the old DAoC community will be playing this game aswell :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
also going to war when it comes out :) will make a thread closer to time and find out where everyone is gonna play ;> be nice playing with or against people i/you knew from daoc

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Warhammer is like WoW. But I bet the RvR is bit better.

Haven't seen it, don't know it.
I'm sure I will go test Warhammer out atleast.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Indeed shalt test it out also but i liked wow.. so if it is like wow i'd like it alot and if the pvp is better thats just bonus material :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Ahtlehson said:
Warhammer is like WoW. ...

Haven't seen it, don't know it.
Nice contradiction there :twak: but youre wrong, War is nothing like WoW, MythEA will be working their darnest to make sure of that.

If you are saying War has things like WoW, then think of it that WoW is based on things from all the original MMOs like UO, EQ and even DAoC, WoW far from came first.

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
WAR is like WoW lol?

from what i seen yes some features in WAR look a little WoW-ish but a fair few features in WoW look a little DAoC-ish. Compairing the 2 is like chalk and cheese.

On a side note tho i'll move across ofc to WAR. It seems blatently clear that mythic knows daoc is on its last year of life and offering daoc players free beta time within WAR will be the final nail in the coffin.

Recently read somewhere that for a game to be profitable it needs roughly 20,000 players worldwide. When WAR Beta comes out and alot (if not all) of the daoc players are offered a beta acc and then when it is realsed after all the hype of the game can u honestly say that daoc will have 20,000+ players left... cos i can't.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Why are US servers gonna cluster with the Japanese server then? :twak:
Japanese and Korean servers are located in US, aren't they?

Nomans

Can't get enough of FH
Same could be said for Australian players, they have to use US servers mainly aswell.

Nomans

Can't get enough of FH
Another way would be to transfer all data from european servers, character info etc to the american servers, wouldnt need to cluster, would just require that mythic gave you new cd keys and you download from mythic website the addons etc...

That pretty much do the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom