Mythic are playing us for idiots

Death

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all,

Well im gettting a bit pissed off with all this warhammer talk it a load of shit if u ask me, nither wonder ur all get pissed off cos the subs ur paying for daoc is all being used in WAR, insead of puting it back into daoc fixing bugs and other problems i mean how long have we been waiting for new servers!!!, mythic are playing u all for a bunch of idiots, they bring out a patch so u all pay subs that we bit longer while advertising WAR, i dont see any advertising for daoc, i think u should all stay in daoc and play then at there own game let them spend money on a game that is going to fold like a deck of cards, i have heard some info from a reliable sorce about what im am telling u im not going to say any more than that.

If u all decide to go to war daoc will die for the rest if us or the players that see what there doing. I would like to see a cluster with american server that would be great.

I would want to here ur views, dont go flaming and shit.

KEEP DAOC ALIVE, PLAY THEM AT THERE OWN GAME

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
dont think they will f...ck up WAR ...so DAOC will die.
Btw we nearly dead already when i look at the numbers playing this game.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
What new servers? What does that have to do with GOA? I'm lost.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Who knows!

Apparently playing DAOC will make Warhammer fail, even though they allegedly stick all the money from the DAOC budget into it...makes perfect sence! Remember its from a reliable source though!

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
most people have 10 or more 50's all average or high RR's etc. isnt it time to get something new? we seen it all with daoc (i still like it though) but i can do with a new challenge tbh.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Daoc still has a few years left in it :p

People still play everquest and diablo right ?

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
I'm staying in DAOC, anyway those who go WAR will eventually get bored and come back. ;P

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Deadnala said:
most people have 10 or more 50's all average or high RR's etc. isnt it time to get something new? we seen it all with daoc (i still like it though) but i can do with a new challenge tbh.
Yeah I got high rr.. Cba starting all over again :eek7:

Why do you think I didn't start playing wow etc.!? xD

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
what can I say, DARK AGE OF CAMELOT! FOREVER!
doubt that the game is going to die rly.

you know, it's something about daoc that makes it special.

so I'm staying with Dark Age of Camelot.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
i'm a bit bored with daoc - come on i know every dam trees in the game, there's nothing NEW in the game for an average player, except the patches, but they don't really bring that much of new places/abilities/etc. just comparing it to wow - they got a whole pvp system came out in 1 free patch with lots of new instances, rules, informations, or there was one where besides other things for example they have rebuild a whole class from zero.. daoc patches are more like bug fixes, even tho this game is still Bugs R Us.. the things that bring us some new content are the expensive expansion, for example darkness rising was nice to do the quests, get cl abilities, get to know them, get horses.. it lasted me for 1 week, than have to wait a year for next expansion.. its just not good, and i probably will try out warhammer to discover new things-even tho i really like daoc-, and if its good, ill stay, for me, the pvp system will make the decision. if its shit, than im back to boring daoc with 40 ppl on each server ;p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I think im gonna goto Warhammer, daoc's got so boring and i only really stay for the friends i've made.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
I think im gonna goto Warhammer, daoc's got so boring and i only really stay for the friends i've made.
that makes it easy for me. Most ppl i know and spoken with recently, all gone play wol. Most of my guild will just go wol allso and we gone reform cla there allso like our guild did on wow aswell :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
All of them, merge them all and give out free English language courses for the french and germans! :D

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
to put it straight, they made a new server, the classic, population was ok for maybe 3 months, look at it now?

why get new servers to a dieing game, when they can make another great game? ok ok, so it biting the sour side of the apple that the money we pay for daoc runs to war, but hell, who said i aint gonna play war?

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
All of them, merge them all and give out free English language courses for the french and germans! :D

couldnt agree more xD

Azagthoth

Fledgling Freddie
Problem is that most of us in eu are germans, they aint got a population problem.
The game wont die yet for a few years but the devs are getting lazy I must say.
Sure they release alot of expansions but hey... lets face it, making instansdungeons is kinda... well... lazy and goes pretty quick to put to gether for them.
So it seams that they are putting their money and energy in Warhammer for now yes.

Said it before and I will say it again, add huge new maps above ground for all realms and ditch the easymode the game is in now.
Ditch the ports system to in PvE maps and RvR.
Make travel a part of the game again.
And the game will flourish again.

All games doesnt have to be fast pasted action.
Most people who like that wont stay loong in a game anyhow, they will seek new thrills.

They are clearly trying to grabb the cassuall players but I belive that is the wrong way to go.
Sure they get a few new players for some months but in the end it must be better to keep the players you have and still get a few new players.

All games like theese sadly goes in the same direction after a few years.
There was and still is a huge market for harder games that takes some time and energy to play.
Its time they start realise that before it all goes to hell.

Back to the subject :p oops.
Its sad to see that they are using our money for Warhammer and I wish it wasnt so but there isnt much we can do realy.
Onlyone who can change it is them, so pray to your gods that they will reason soon and get their fingers out of their....

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
After you've played for 5 years... you've pretty much done/seen everything... theres no much to keep you anymore... it's inevitable people are gonna get bored and leave and the game will die.

dwystah

Fledgling Freddie
Death said:
Hello all,

Well im gettting a bit pissed off with all this warhammer talk it a load of shit if u ask me, nither wonder ur all get pissed off cos the subs ur paying for daoc is all being used in WAR, insead of puting it back into daoc fixing bugs and other problems i mean how long have we been waiting for new servers!!!, mythic are playing u all for a bunch of idiots, they bring out a patch so u all pay subs that we bit longer while advertising WAR, i dont see any advertising for daoc, i think u should all stay in daoc and play then at there own game let them spend money on a game that is going to fold like a deck of cards, i have heard some info from a reliable sorce about what im am telling u im not going to say any more than that.

If u all decide to go to war daoc will die for the rest if us or the players that see what there doing. I would like to see a cluster with american server that would be great.

I would want to here ur views, dont go flaming and shit.

KEEP DAOC ALIVE, PLAY THEM AT THERE OWN GAME

Im sure ur gonna make people stay in daoc, and ruin all mythic's evil plans for WAR! btw. to all u people who loves daoc oh so much and hides in the closet at the thought of any new games, maybe u should jsut wait and see. I bet in the end you will all play WAR and love it, and probably forget daoc insta. You probably havent even read or seen or heard anything about WAR, or how its going to be.

Death

Fledgling Freddie
5 years of play what about the people that havent got 10 lvl 50's all ml 10 all RR...... like alot of us out there, you all go on moaning about rvr adding and no hard mode it to easy well going tell me why cos all ur cash is being put into warhammer instead of being inveted back into doac to fix bugs make new and harder quests, you can tell by there latest patch what there doing there trying to get as much subs out of daoc untill warhammer comes out, but why wont they advertise doac get some new players, YES its good to have a new challange YES its good to play a new game, there sucking takeing hte piss, i know theres a few of you out there that will stay with doac u might even play war aswell, i just feel there going one sided just now, i still injoy playing doac its the best game iv played by far

When War comes there is going to be a drastic drop in numbers i will want to keep on playing so the only way i can see this happening is clustering with the american servers to increase numbers and injoyability

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Death said:
When War comes there is going to be a drastic drop in numbers i will want to keep on playing so the only way i can see this happening is clustering with the american servers to increase numbers and injoyability

They wont cluster because the server's are in different countries.

dwystah

Fledgling Freddie
they should cluster excal/pryd with one of the big german servers, i think even the germans would be interrested in that, and live with english text.

Death

Fledgling Freddie
servers in diffrent contries what diffrence dose that make... none at all..... american servers are the best no lag atall.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
You seen transatlantic server-server communication, Death ?

I have, and it ain't fast. You tend to stick servers that need to communicate on the same GHz lan subnet, not seperated by an Ocean.

Darzil

Toel

Loyal Freddie
I'll open a WAR account once it's released, though I wont leave DAoC, no way. DAoC's the best game I've ever played, and still is.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Death said:
servers in diffrent contries what diffrence dose that make... none at all..... american servers are the best no lag atall.
for a start they are ahead of us in patches, the only way to fix this would be for the EU servers to be taken over by mythic. second, who really wants to play daoc with a bunch of yeeehaw cockend americans?

I will be playing WAR from the start (in beta if i can) DAOC has got boring now. They cant really do anything about that without changing the game.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Sharaft said:
to put it straight, they made a new server, the classic, population was ok for maybe 3 months, look at it now?

The playerbase fucked that server up when it had such potential, 4 fg on stick is no fun.

Its more proof that multilanguage servers dont work, I mean, it was meant to be an English speaking server yet all that was on it were the French

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom