Mythic are cruel.

M

-mk-

Originally posted by bigtimespag
fair enough unbuffed minstrels are underpowered but giving a support class assasin abilities is silly.

Bigtimespaghetti level49 shady pants

one last time :eek: it's a ROGUE

A

Arnor

What the fuck are they smoking? Alb is crap at defending keeps

May I ask what you are smoking?

Alb=crap at defending keeps? well, you got the possibilities, you got the characters(like any shaman would spec 46cave) so what exactly are you moaning about?

O

old.Filip

mostly becuase the spec lines in alb are so thin...

if you make a char for keep defence he wont be good at anything else ...

a shaman on the other hand is nice allso in the roaming rvr

B

Belomar

I do rather well in open-field RvR with my Matter Cabalist, Filip, nearsight, disease, and stacked DoTs make my day. But yes, keep siege and defence is where I really shine. :) Me and Finandpet held Da Behn (well, with the help of lot of other Albs too) against 39 hibs last night. :D

F

Flimgoblin

I find ice wizzies and cabalists are ace in keep defence...

but without some tanks/clerics to keep them alive they're dead before they can make much impact :(

(especially against the 'sapper' hib pets tunneling through the walls)

A

Arumar

i think we should've lost the stealth lines for something a little more unique to mincers, dunno what though...
Oh, and evade 3 would be soooo useful! mincers can't spec shield, and get evade 2... yep, looks like we suck at defending ourselves alright...

R

rure

1.60f

Minstrel
- Removed Evade III from the abilities granted in 1.60d (This is a Pendragon only change

wahey. :wall:

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Arnor2

May I ask what you are smoking?

Alb=crap at defending keeps? well, you got the possibilities, you got the characters(like any shaman would spec 46cave) so what exactly are you moaning about?

Since you ask, I'm moaning that the number of ice wizards compared to the number of mana elds + mana chanters is pathetic, and its not even equal compared to SMs. While we're at it, I'll moan that we don't have AE stun and our tanks are less tough. I'll take this further opportunity to moan that defending against LOS-less pets is a whole heap of no fun and guaranteed to get you killed if you drop an AEDOT.
Right, thanks for the opportunity to get that off my chest Arnor!
Next time some albs AESTUN + PBAE at the lord room, you let me know, k?
Btw original statement wasn't intended to be a major whine. It's true, but nm.

Originally posted by Arumar
i think we should've lost the stealth lines for something a little more unique to mincers, dunno what though...
Oh, and evade 3 would be soooo useful! mincers can't spec shield, and get evade 2... yep, looks like we suck at defending ourselves alright...

Heh. You think we should have lost the stealth line....
Shut the hell up and go away ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom