My wifes a murderer

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
She's killed the washing machine today with a moment of pure Newtonian brilliance.

Whats a quick way to wash a massive box of lego?

Tip it all (loose, not even inside a bag) inside the washing machine and turn it on.

:twak:

strangely enough the only noise it makes now when turned is a very lego trapped inside the pumps esque groaning noise.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Had similar problems myself in the past. Some people suggested taking a screwdriver to the thing, now if it had been a PC or a hifi, not a problem, but as we all know washing machines are full of voodoo, pixie dust and dark magic and wetness, so I ordered a new one and got the Comet monkeys to take the cursed one away to dispose of it safely.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Give me the make and model, I bet it's an easy fix.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Just disconnect it from the mains and water and pull it to bits. They're simple devices.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Make her do all the washing by hand from now on. That'll teach her

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I've had it on its side with an adjustable spanner and taken the o ring thingies off the pipes and watched lego rain out all over the place (along with some money, bits of metal, fridge magnets, screws and other stuff).

I've followed the teachings of the great Hugo Rune and thrown all the screws out the window, for as we all know once you start taking things to pieces to find where the screws go you just end up with more screws and then its 40 years later and your mad as a hatter.

unfortunately the washing machine (a Bosch Maxx) still sounds like R2D2 after a night out on ketamine

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Was it cat piss? I had to write off a whole big plastic tub of lego because of cat piss. Bless 'er my mum tried everything to get rid of the smell, admittedly she didn't bring the washing machine into the equation. Sounds like it was just as well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom