My whine for TLW

C

Coren

Well, I disagreed on your music choice for that RvR video and it wasn't like you cared, so why should I? :twak:

G

Generic Poster

Originally posted by Jenkz
Get your facts right, please.

The thread in Off-topic was nothing to do with calling someone queer, it was someone, a homosexual, who had told their "friend" IN PRIVATE and IN CONFIDENCE they were gay. this friend then, after a falling out, goes and spams in public that this person is gay.

Im not changing my morales, but you clearly need to change your glasses.

Before you decide to slander me on a public forum, please have the decency to do a background check on your "facts".

You're not so innocent yourself, claiming the statement was made in jest. From the start, Sapios says he doesn't know Hrod and was offended. But, you make it out to be two old friends having a laugh, more so, would defend someone who uses the word 'fag' as a curse.

D

Dorin

Sapios wasnt buffed to tits always (as i recall some fights with him, he was an ok foe till he got his bot :). He realised after rr4 (funny , stoped playing my ns at rr4: ) that he needs a bot to compete with the other bb owners outthere.

About the thread, well erm lol at the reaction of the Hrodebelt Party :)... (albs? :) thou it was a mistake to post that chat log anyways. If you dont like somebody in this game /send xyz f*** off then /ignore xyz. Thats it... :)

J

Jenkz

Originally posted by Generic Poster
You're not so innocent yourself, claiming the statement was made in jest. From the start, Sapios says he doesn't know Hrod and was offended. But, you make it out to be two old friends having a laugh, more so, would defend someone who uses the word 'fag' as a curse.

No. I'm not defending hrods actions, im condemning Sapios' response. It's pretty clear from the log that theres absolutely no need to have a FIT on THIS FORUM slandering HRODS GUILD because.......

"OMG I GOT CALLED A FAG CAUSE IM A BUFFBOT INFIL WHO LEECHES RP yadda yadda yadda...."

i stated, grow up - so what if hrod doesnt like you its not the end of the god damn world is it? If it doesnt know hrod thats even more reason to ignore him.

using "fag" as a curse is hardly offensive in the context it was used (someone you dont know calling you names IN A COMPUTER GAME ONLINE!!!) - is it? it's not as if he's calling Sapios a fucking fudge packing queer who should kill himself because of his sexual preferences. he's calling him a word which is used in everyday life to "insult" people in a light hearted manner. im fully aware of the contexts that fag is used, and i can most likely guarentee im in a better position to know about it than yourself.

and how is my opinion on this matter making me "guilty" of anything? its my opinion, im entitled to it, Sapios should just ignore Hrod if he wants to be a cunt - not bring it to this forum. thats ALL i stated. you chose to jump in and slag me off for my opinion with complete bullshit you dont even comprehend, which was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the thread.

oh, and wheres your appology for slagging me off with completely incorrect information?

now you've lost TWO arguments with me in the same thread, are you going to change the subject yet again? or how about shut the hell up and leave me be, like you should have done in the first place.

V

vestax

Originally posted by Coren
Moooore pink dancing elephants please. :(

elefant.gif
elefant.gif
elefant.gif
elefant.gif
elefant.gif
elefant.gif

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Derric
The fact that Sapios made it sound like he was velly uber and Hrod was just a silly guy who fought NPC's made me write that...but you're just a dumbass anyways. :)

WORD!:kiss2:

T

tieris

Chill time ^^

Played with both sapios and hrod, both are great guys. But come on Hrod if you have something to say to someone say it to their face and sapios when you saw this you should of confronted him there and then, or perhaps talked to him in private about it, both of you are reasonable people, this could of been sorted in what.... 30 secs chat and 100% less flame :D

M

mirieth

What is it? I know what it is, but can't put a name to it... earthworm jim is it? Oo

O

old.Morchaoron

Thread has been hijacked!!!111 or something...

D

Danya

Originally posted by gwyneth-love
when im on my Inf Hrod constantly cals me a whore / fag ..

Me having very low respect for Armsman in pink cant give a damn :p :clap:
Some people are just mean. Path always calls me a slut for instance. :(

F

Flesh

Originally posted by klavrynd
what's the sodding difference, you're buffed in both situations
OMG yes! Clerics should only buff themselves, fuck everyone else fuck the group ..screw support classes.. SOLO FOR THE WIN! ><

F

Flesh

Originally posted by sapios
I treat everyone the way they treat me

i am 25 years old i have done studies i ahve served my country in the army and i will take shit from none
You're a tosser.
Originally posted by sapios
I'm a tosser to everyone.

I read my first book at the age of 25!
I was in the army for a week .. conscription and everything :( and now I think I'm hard /flex I pwn you motherfuckers and my 1337 military sk1llz pwn you all.

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by Flesh
OMG yes! Clerics should only buff themselves, fuck everyone else fuck the group ..screw support classes.. SOLO FOR THE WIN! ><

I meant there's not difference if soloers get buffed by their own buffbot or someone else's brainiac

F

Flesh

Getting buffed by random nice person with buffbot != paying for a buffbot and having one constantly.

D

dwali

*hummmmm*

Reguards to what u are calling Sapios and what about all bufft SB´s then that Runs around...they even have bb in bg now and u call a bufft inf a fag hrol...maybe it´s u who are the fag and don´t want to admit it!

And it looks like u are taking the Game serious...maybe u Don´t have a life.... What do i know....But i don´t like when players talk Shit about my Guildies...only loosers do that!

Dwali lvl 50 Firewiz (With heat)
Jalin lvl 47 (Soon 48) Necromancer

And proud member of Disciples of Aldurs and The Albion Guard

S

shadowhaxxor

Too much idiots in this game :
-Sapios didnt say he was better than Hrod
- To those who said Hrod earned his rps solo and unbuffed . /point /laugh
-To those who go emain ,hadrians or odins unbuffed and whine about others using buffbot : Live with it idiots
-To Talen , a shittrator isnt a merc , they have more hps they hit harder , better stats [mercs that is ] etc , i laugh when i see an infil in groups

This is my fucking opinion and yes my english isn't good enough , if you don't like me just ignore me , the only thing im sure about this game is that i don't need no1 kissing my ass

F

Flesh

Re: *hummmmm*

Originally posted by dwali
Reguards to what u are calling Sapios and what about all bufft SB´s then that Runs around...they even have bb in bg now and u call a bufft inf a fag hrol...maybe it´s u who are the fag and don´t want to admit it!
Or maybe! ..Just maybe.. .. .. you're illiterate. :(

O

old.Morchaoron

Re: *hummmmm*

Maybe you are taking it too serious perhaps?

What do i know....But i don´t like when players talk Shit about my Guildies...only loosers do that! And it looks like i am taking the Game serious...maybe i Don´t have a life....

D

dwali

*what*

and What do u meen...stop Twisting my words u little nerd...maybe u take this Game to serious...i´m not...i´m playing becuase it´s Fun....what i meend what that Someone takes this Game serious....and how many do u think have buffbots then....55%+ of Alb/mid/hib has buffbots....he i just upset becuase he don´t have 1...poor him

L

Lynxian

Finally some sense!

It took quite many posts, I started to lose it there. Faderullan is right, you must take responsibility for everything you say on the net, incl IRC!

Of course he´s buffed, so am I!

And for all of you who despite assassins, try and play one yourself! Personally, I solo most of the time except when I grp with Luperon since we´re room mates.

There are several ways to play, just choose one of them.

J

Jenkz

Originally posted by shadowhaxxor
Too much idiots in this game :
i laugh when i see an infil in groups

diseased druids/healers dont laugh at them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom