My thoughts on game after being away ....

Osprey

Fledgling Freddie
Well I have played for a few nights now ( I know this is not long enuff to judge )
After the first night of getting Osprey back and sitting about looking for a rvr grp to see the NF for aprox 1 - 2 hrs I gave up and logged my infi in 45 minutes later looking for a grp for a lvl 40 infi i gave up .

Logged onto excal hib and started a vamp ( cant get into as not sure of lands yet )

so started a hereatic and pay for my sons account so I can at least use a lvl 50 friar to help me lvl my infi as solo is no good

second night same as first night the group system does not work I cant find a group for rvr merc or pve so long onto my heratic and go to the roman viaducts

third night the same .....

fourth night I go on the Ml4 hunt ( I only needed the last 2 ml4 .9 and ml 4.10 )

was a great night thanks to all that went and helped ,,,,,but what do I do now its 9pm tried getting into grps for pve and rvr NO JOY

things need looking into as to why the group system is not working is it because albs have forgot how to help each other or is a ingame problem is it the same on other servers ?

hope a gm reads because as a old returning customer many wont stay I dont think

will give it a few more attempts after all I payed for a month , will DaoC grip me like it did before time will tell .....

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
levelling an infil has been hard for over 3 years now, nothing new in that.. they suck for pve groups, thats why they dont get uber pbaoe groups.. anyway, theres like 500 lvl 50 infil on the server, and they made it too - if you want it, you can as well.

rvr has its deep point now, it was never so sucky as now imo.. try to be a useful member of an rvr group(good toa template, good mls), and with a bit of luck, you'll get groups.

its life sam.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
True there is a lot of infils

99% of them have a pally/fop cleric or an icer account as a second account, making them get into ac pbaoe groups

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Don't count on the grping tool: nobody uses it. Join a guild. Make some online friends that can help you. Get a main that's useful and can help other people out. This isn't a solo game. Don't expect something for nothing.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Aye

You end up paying lots of platinas for 1 scroll

Kahvi

Loyal Freddie
Osprey said:
Well I have played for a few nights now ( I know this is not long enuff to judge )
After the first night of getting Osprey back and sitting about looking for a rvr grp to see the NF for aprox 1 - 2 hrs I gave up and logged my infi in 45 minutes later looking for a grp for a lvl 40 infi i gave up .

Logged onto excal hib and started a vamp ( cant get into as not sure of lands yet )

so started a hereatic and pay for my sons account so I can at least use a lvl 50 friar to help me lvl my infi as solo is no good

second night same as first night the group system does not work I cant find a group for rvr merc or pve so long onto my heratic and go to the roman viaducts

third night the same .....

fourth night I go on the Ml4 hunt ( I only needed the last 2 ml4 .9 and ml 4.10 )

was a great night thanks to all that went and helped ,,,,,but what do I do now its 9pm tried getting into grps for pve and rvr NO JOY

things need looking into as to why the group system is not working is it because albs have forgot how to help each other or is a ingame problem is it the same on other servers ?

hope a gm reads because as a old returning customer many wont stay I dont think

will give it a few more attempts after all I payed for a month , will DaoC grip me like it did before time will tell .....

Osprey bud, i know you as one of the most friendly and self-sacrificing players from the old days. I feel sad about you coming back not finding groups etc.. Most players lvl from 1- 50 in 2 weeks get toa:d, holds there tumbs ml:s going during the way up to 50 they can join. When done they hold there tumbs getting rvr action.. Im not sure.. but i dont think people makes exp groups like in the old days, new system also makes it easyer to solo, but.. its kinda boring i know. Dont know if your still in DLK, Graendel is doing hes best to make it a guild worth being in, doing small hunts, helping guildies and friends out every week... I say, get you Merc to rr5 and your ml:s up abit and you get alot of rvr action.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
It's hard to find groups now, so don't take it personally!

If you're looking for a group at lv45, try:
/who 43 47

That'll show you anyone online between those levels, if a couple appear in the same zone they're probably grouped. Randomly PM some people, at worst they'll ignore you! Or the one I hate the most is:
"who are you?"
"do I know you?"
"how do you know me?"... etc.

But it's fun to play with the paranoid/stupid, so keep yourself entertained while looking for another group :p

In the Classic Zones, Catacombs adds Venture tasks and extra dungeon instances(to Mithra, Keltoi, Tepoks, Catacombs, Barrows). For Venture tasks you need to find the right Taskmaster (the one for lv41-50 is in castle sauvage iirc). These are pretty simple, but don't give Aurulite. The dungeon instances will give Aurulite - you don't need a mission to enter them. The Lost Wing in Barrows is popular for lv35+

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:
Or the one I hate the most is:
"who are you?"
"do I know you?"
"how do you know me?"... etc.
Just say: Hello, Im the guildmaster of Public Enemies in diguise, looking for quality reqruitment. If you wanna prove yourself worthy then come and show me your skills in xping!

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
MMORPGs would be far better if the only way to get in touch with other players would be logging into game - forums/IRC/etc are community killers, imo :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom