Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Downloading.

EDIT:

More using rapidshare =( & Will give responce when DLd/Watched ^^

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
not bad, shows how low the standard of play on camlann is :p

you really should start to qbind as it would help your s/s lw swapping tactic loads ... dutx duel was especially fun with him taking about 3 seconds to switch between s/s and slam

also fighting rr10 friar that didnt have purge3 is a bit insane

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:

too bad i didnt fraps when i killed you+kindrid bg

playing w/o quickbinds since ages and your prolly right that it would be improving to bind things like stick/2h/shield on keys but im pretty used to my quickbar now and it works well for me :)

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Nodoubt said:
too bad i didnt fraps when i killed you+kindrid bg

playing w/o quickbinds since ages and your prolly right that it would be improving to bind things like stick/2h/shield on keys but im pretty used to my quickbar now and it works well for me :)

now when did that happen ::eek7: i r remmember grping with succi once and when i am in grp i play different tactic die last to get all possible arpez, soo i`d rather let my grp m8 die then get hurt my self :>

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:

you really should start to qbind as it would help your s/s lw swapping tactic loads ... dutx duel was especially fun with him taking about 3 seconds to switch between s/s and slam

no quicknes > 80+ quick if u solo unbuffed or cl, atlist shield tank vs shield tank

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie

succi u talk so much i think :> which rr10 friar did he win ? there is none in camlann :( :p

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
cayao is close to rr10 , never purged a slam... very stupidly spec'd ra's

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
if 9l2 is close to rr10, kk :wanker:

and his ra spec is his choice, you can find it good or you can find it crap, thats all

masher

Fledgling Freddie
Succi u must see my 2 movies and decide if i really need purge...

I have purge 2 time ago and many ppl told me to get purge but with nice skill u dont really need purge

btw my ras are at 9l2 dex4 pain4 parry3 reflex attack3 lw1

PD: i win 2 of the 3 duels against nodoubt and the duels were without ras so with purge3 i will loose 30rsp

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
you lose both duels purely cuz you dont have purge , then your defense is.. "you dont need purge if you play nice"

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
had little lag in duel but thats no excuse :)

overall nice movie i'd say

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
you lose both duels purely cuz you dont have purge , then your defense is.. "you dont need purge if you play nice"

are you blind i guess? =[ Cayao won the first duel in the video, and nodoubt the second, not nodoubt both.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
my point is , with purge it would makie his life 10x easier... as proved by the duels

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
i agree on your point but anyways in the duel the rules was no ra's, so nodoubt would have won more easily if he would have purge3:)

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
do they strip naked and hit each other with 1dps weaps too ? to make it fair :p

masher

Fledgling Freddie
as i told u i win 2 of 3 duels we did and where i died the fight were very close, so i still thinking that i dont go to use purge.

we decide to dont use active ras cos the guy with more active ras "up" win, and this isnt funny win just by pressing ip key

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
was a good vid nodoubt best i have seen in a while liked the bit where u took on the 3 casters

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
no quicknes > 80+ quick if u solo unbuffed or cl, atlist shield tank vs shield tank
is that a fact, tell that to a 0 quickness almost RR11 warrior who lost duel to my rr3 one with 90 quickness ;p

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
yes cuz standing in view of that menta for so long = skillz
menta wasnt nuking much at beginning, he was healing my stunned target, nothing i could go about that, and i rather hit backstlyes than anytimers from the side.
btw still bitter that u got kicked from fear bec you couldnt keep your mouth shut when told to do so?

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Nodoubt said:
menta wasnt nuking much at beginning, he was healing my stunned target, nothing i could go about that, and i rather hit backstlyes than anytimers from the side.
btw still bitter that u got kicked from fear bec you couldnt keep your mouth shut when told to do so?

Oh right, I thought Heroes got a side chain with a similar dps to Anni... oh wait, they do!

And yes... really I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom