My second SB movie

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
Great video, best sb on the server imo. Hope to have some more 1vs1 fights as soon as I get my sorc to L50.

KOOKen

Fledgling Freddie
Nice intro, Nice Qual,
Pretty boring fights(most guys had like 0 RAs up?),
5 mins of Credits??? ZzZzz

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nice movie, and the music was good. :) I liked the action, but you could really have worked out the intro a little bit more to make it more interesting--why not capture some of the "search for Grymligast" as the trackers look everywhere in Midgard for you? Also, the credits at the end were over the top--yes, we know you are the producer, scriptwriter, and director, no need to waste that much time displaying it. ;)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Nice movie, and the music was good. :) I liked the action, but you could really have worked out the intro a little bit more to make it more interesting--why not capture some of the "search for Grymligast" as the trackers look everywhere in Midgard for you? Also, the credits at the end were over the top--yes, we know you are the producer, scriptwriter, and director, no need to waste that much time displaying it. ;)

Actually I tried that but to be able to make the quality good enough the file would have been twice the size.

And the ending was so long because I promised my gf I would have that song in it :D

And I had to add a few "not so important" stuff in it or else it would have gone forward like 1 row/min :D

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
Some nice fights, perhaps someone might believe me when I say a decent SB can do well now :p

take a closer look.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
When you didnt have stealth lore up you got ganked by a rr3, was funny :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
well, in most fights you purged their stun, but they didn't purge yours.
Stuff like that.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Helsvell said:
Great video, best sb on the server imo. Hope to have some more 1vs1 fights as soon as I get my sorc to L50.

You solo? :) i guess that scout friend of yours is also solo but just stuck too you :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian said:
well, in most fights you purged their stun, but they didn't purge yours.
Stuff like that.

only 2 fights were I use purge and they don´t use any RA at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom