My second SB movie

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
My second SB movie is done and can be found here

It´s 18min long and the size is 380mb

If you see that it goes slow stop downloading and wait 20-30min so that those that already downloading can finish it faster.

More mirrors are on it´s way and if you know any place where I can put it please tell.

Thanks to Madition for hosting.

BimboBane

Fledgling Freddie
Could people that put up those nice movies please tell the video-n00bs (like me) which codec they use and where to find it. At numerous occations i have downloaded a large film just to find out that i cant watch it. :/

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I am using xvid codec for this movie and it can be found here

Edit: A new mirror is on it´s way so if it goes slow hold on for 1hour 20min or so and you will have a link to a 100mbit dedicated host

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Nerf only being able to edit for 10min

New host can be found here

The upload will be finished around 12.00CET but I am putting the link here now because I am going out to catch some sun and a beer or 2 :drink:

Miff

Fledgling Freddie
BimboBane said:
Could people that put up those nice movies please tell the video-n00bs (like me) which codec they use and where to find it. At numerous occations i have downloaded a large film just to find out that i cant watch it. :/

Download videolan client and you wont need any codecs for anything. The movieplayer videolan client plays all formats regardless of codecs and even VCD / DVD and more. Download here

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
nerf that second host , dl'ing at 700kb/s xD

edit: pfft something is wrong with the second host ;|

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
2nd host only has 60mb of the file :( first host still downloaded it at half my download speed, gonna watch now <o/

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
1st link appears to have died too? Stopped on 87% after 2 1/2hrs :p

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
high RR enemies, great editing and it really felt like a movie, not just some clips of fighting. And ofc the "oops" parts are fun too :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
there is something wrong with second host. it re-uploads the file over and over again. working on it

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Tareregion said:
2nd host only has 60mb of the file :( first host still downloaded it at half my download speed, gonna watch now <o/
downloaded whole movie with url2:drink:

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Nice vid. Crashed at the same 4 points during it but thats prolly me having an out of date codec or something.

Some nice fights, perhaps someone might believe me when I say a decent SB can do well now :p

Btw run ur opening paragraph through a spell checker next time :(

Nice to see you landing frosty gaze in quite a few fights too. Thats the style alot of sb's claim can never be landed in rvr vs an assassin and isnt worth specing.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
bigchief said:
Nice vid. Crashed at the same 4 points during it but thats prolly me having an out of date codec or something.

Some nice fights, perhaps someone might believe me when I say a decent SB can do well now :p

Btw run ur opening paragraph through a spell checker next time :(

Nice to see you landing frosty gaze in quite a few fights too. Thats the style alot of sb's claim can never be landed in rvr vs an assassin and isnt worth specing.

Download the last xvid codec which I pointet a url to earlier and it should work ok.

Actually I did run it trough a spellchecker. Nerf Microsoft products aye? :D

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
I liked your 1st movie and I surely will like your second one as well, dling atm.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
I am using fraps to record
but fraps is only 640 . 800??
But was perfect quality movie at fullscreen mode...

And my daoc can only be windowed to 800 . 600...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I have payed for my version. The newest version is by far the best there is. don´t go under 20fps while recording in 1024

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
manaic wheres teh fight wit me i QQ for u to post and waited for :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Will say the exact same as I said for the first movie:

Great movie... but I'm not in it .. not that that would have made the movie any better but I just looked forward to seeing myself trough the eyes of the enemy.

/respect Grymli ... stlong sb!

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in it \o/ I'm the rr4 infil duoing with arauddry at mmg that killed you ;o

Actually felt sorry about killing you, cos you were the only solo sb I'd seen that day :l Looks like you do well anwyay \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom