My screen is way to dark even thought setting is on lightest

S

Shaki/Aeis

On this computer I got a program called adobe gamma wich help me change the light.

On my other computer the screen is way to dark and I can't see anything at night in daoc.

Is there any good program I can download to change the light?

S

Stonebits

Umm yes..... <racks brains trying to remember what its called>...

But my brain isnt functioning today,..... :eek:

If I remember, Ill post what its called when Im home from work, and can see what the pesky thing is called..... ;)

C

-Calvin-

You should be able to change it in display properties > settings > advanced>

then its a matter of finding it, seems to be different on each machine, but you are allowed to change the brightness etc.

Calvin

S

Shaki/Aeis

Originally posted by Stonebits
Umm yes..... <racks brains trying to remember what its called>...

But my brain isnt functioning today,..... :eek:

If I remember, Ill post what its called when Im home from work, and can see what the pesky thing is called..... ;)

Please post the name of the program.
I have tried to find in the way Calvin said but don't manage to find anywhere to change the brightness.

S

Stonebits

Found my post where I had this problem.....

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31037

Its called Powerstrip =)

Hope that helps.....

When in game, you canm tweak the gamma by pressing ctrl and plus or minus on the keypad (although if you press the minus key it takes a screenshot as well hehe).

Its quite nifty.... Totally changed my playability......

G

Gabrial

I'll give that a try aswell. My mate was round last week and it was only then that I realised that my screen was WAYYYY to dark compared to his!

H

Herbal Remedy

power strip owns used to have same problem traveling at night in the pennines was a nightmare now i can see for miles :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom