6. Light Eld or LW Hero
7. yes
8. Thane - no explanation needed :(
9. Give BDs castable Power Regen buff similar to Ments
10. depends if WoW is out or I'm on the beta at the time

S

Sethus

Even tho i'm not really playing Pryd why not ^^

1.Are you happy with the current status of your class?
Yes, Chanters are fine at the moment, even overpowered

2.Do you like rvr at the moment?
Not really.

3.How much longer do you intend to play the game?
A couple weeks

4.What classes do you fear the most?
Savages

5.What one thing would you wish for your realm to have?
Nothing really, Hib is pretty great.. well, maybe a few more players (no lamers tho ^^ )

6.Who is your toughest enemy to kill?
Anything weilding something larger than my butt.

7.Do you think game is more unbalanced now than it's ever been?
Yea, but partly only because there are so many high realm rank people nowadays and that makes a huge difference.

8.Which classes/spec do you feel need to be changed to fit rvr roles more and how?
Savages, I think quad is fine, but at least nerf that silly 360 degree evade, Impossible to get any decent tank support if they just get evaded from behind :/

9.If you could change one thing with your class what would it be?
Move Heat debuff to light spec :p j/k

10.Finally,will you be playing toa?
Sch00l pwnez my daoc habits, so no.

N

naetha

1.Are you happy with the current status of your class?

Merc and pally yes - merc tweaks recently have brought some utility back to an until recently underused class. Pallies are good, although a tank with end regen seems a little silly...

2.Do you like rvr at the moment?

I'm fed up of this elitist fg vs fg bollocks, although having said that, nobody likes a zerg... Guild RvR is fun, don't really bother with much else.

3.How much longer do you intend to play the game?

Until something better comes along - roll on DE and Warhammer Online

4.What classes do you fear the most?

BDs - I meet one of them, I just sit down and wait to die.

5.What one thing would you wish for your realm to have?

CC on a par with Mid and Hib - bolt range mezz is a joke - if you're running towards the enemy, by the time you've stopped running to cast they will have run the 5 paces forwards and instamezzed you, if they're getting the jump on you, by the time you'e finished casting they've insta'd you.

6.Who is your toughest enemy to kill?

D0rf healers, and savages are damned annoying too. BDs are ok in a group, but one on one are a joke.

7.Do you think game is more unbalanced now than it's ever been?

The game is impossible to balance, but better than it used to be - I hope it will get progressively better as the tweaks get smaller. The toning down of RAs would do a lot to help balance the realms. I don't see the need for Mid to get an overpowered RA along the lines of BoF or BAOD as their base classes are superior to Alb and Hib.

8.Which classes/spec do you feel need to be changed to fit rvr roles more and how?

Earth theurg, wizards...well most casters really :rolleyes: Classes need more utility so that people don't just go for cookie-cutter specs.

9.If you could change one thing with your class what would it be?

Not my class, but I'd give clerics insta AE root on the smite line instead of the useless pbae mezz, and reduce the power cost for smite spells. And give wizards something!

10.Finally,will you be playing toa?

I guess, but only for lack of something better to do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom