My retirement from DAoC.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Greetings everyone, enemies and friends.

My name is Jacob, some of you might know me as Jarahl or Kithana on Excal/Alb or as Jerice or Tops on Hib/Pryd.

My journy first began as Jarahl the Armsman on Excal/Alb, who I turned into one of the finest armor crafters around. Hope his spirit lives on, in at least a few hearts.

Unfortunatly my time has come to wish you all the very best, and retire for now, and this is due to my military contract required me to go to Iraq and serve for 6 months. I cannot leave out the possibility that I might return when I get back, however I do not think so seeing that I got alot of RL sorting out to do, so would prolly be best if I just quit all together.

Usually I never thank specific people, however I do wish to thank the following :

Celilgrin (if anyone knows him irl and still reads this, plz point him to this post), for being a true upstanding bloke and my first guild master.

Javai, for being an awesome person who always did her best to please everyone in Knights of Pendragon /salute

Rod, just for being rod. Rod your a star, cant really say much more, thx for my stay in Synergy.

As for guilds I wish to thank Knights of Pendragon and Synergy.

Would also like to throw a thanks out to Limited Eternity on Hib/Pryd, for an outstanding stay.

In the end I recall a few names I wish to type as well.

Iskander
Matje
Annisa
Smooth
Gwidoc
Zturm
Khee
Fugue
Pogo
Darren
Spence
Oldgit
Hippo
Vlad
Wou
Arnoud (you know who you are :p)

And the list goes on. It might be the heat, or the fact that my memory is just burning atm, but if you are not on this list, dont be upset, its just cus my memory is boiling :)

I wish everyone the best, especially with the clusting, hope its ressurrects alot of the true awesome DAoC memories we all have.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
thx for my stay in Synergy.

You were and still are more than welcome. Been a pleasure playing with you, and I wish you the best in Iraq. Take care of yourself now ya'hear?!

And get some more tatoos god damn!!!

Appollo

Part of the furniture
fo tbh for putting me halfway down list!

PS gl in Iraq, watch those rag heads, they evil fuckers.

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Appollo said:
fo tbh for putting me halfway down list!

PS gl in Iraq, watch those rag heads, they evil fuckers.

At least you got on the list!!

Cya Sarg, Stay safe dude and see ya next year, You know were I am ;)

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
YYYYEEEE haw buddy, take care. May the wind be at your back.. and uhm ya:) will miss ya. Goodie guildie

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Stay safe out there, make sure you come back in one piece mate.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Stay Safe mate, Good luck in I-Rac (sorry couldn't miss a dig at Georgie..)

God Bless.

Mylhia

Fledgling Freddie
Nah you aint quiting, you are just diehard enough to go RL daoc ;) Goodluck mate

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
take care of urself dude, dont let no one push u around, unless its ur commander ofcourse :D but stay well and if u get time just pop on FH in the middle of iraq some how and say hi :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Good luck in iraq J man. Top guy who I will miss deeply.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Take it easy out there, come back in one piece. :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Have fun in Iraq, its not all doom and gloom :)

Just one helpfull hint.

You can never have enough ammunition.... believe me its no fun counting rounds :twak:

:drink:

:m00:

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Awww sad to see you go mate, real nice guy. Now just make sure you get back safely you hear me !

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Cya J mate your a top guy and a real good friend!!.... would say GL but you wont need it as u r teh uber soldier :)
I'll speak to you WHEN you get bk!! ta ta for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom