My old EU account.. how can I retrieve the account info?

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
So I'm feeling like activating my EU account again, now when we can play on US.

My problem is that I can't remember what account/pass I had, I had it written down for several years, but can't find it now.

But I know which e-mail I had on it, the thing is, if I "Request for the master account" at accounts.eamythic.com with that e-mail, all I get is my US master account login, and I can login to that one, but it says it was created 2007-10-04 or something, while my EU account was created 2002-04-xx.

If I had both an EU account and US account on the same e-mail what happened when they moved the EU accounts over to US?

Is it possible to retrieve it somehow? Or am I screwed?

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
try to call them, and say every info that u remember u wrote into ur account (name, address, email, etc...)

They will ask for an email address, and send a new pw.

Glittery_Princess

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah, both my US and EU accounts are registered to the same email address. If you can remember the character's names from that account, they should be able to find it for you.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks, called them and they fixed the account within 2min, apparently the account lost the e-mail address in the transfer to US, probably because that e-mail already existed on my US account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom