My new record

A

Apathy

e) Lost it in custody battle with gay lover.

a.

M

mastade

You actually hit us with the mezz breaking Ae dot... worw :p

T

Tilda

firstly you wernt messed, i looked first, im not a n00b.
secondly you all charged (somewhat foolishly) into an alb zerg, it was pretty much gaurenteed that you as 2fg would die agains 5+ fg from albs.
Thirdly you did die, so i got RP's :p
Fourthy this wasnt started as a flame thread, everybody else has just been nice, please dont spoil it :(

Tilda

M

mastade

Firstly it wasn't a flame at all Tilda ;), was j/k
Secondly we have charged zergs before and done well and killed atleast 2-3 of you :p

S

skyrie

Wish I had some place to put the screenie of me solo, unbuffed - killing 5 albs solo with the sixth as low as 20% hits when i dropped.

Or maybe the one where I encountered a FG mids solo and pummeled four of them and had a warrior running away from my stick with 5% hp left when I fell.

Or from yesterday when I killed 6 alb tanks at beno doors without them noticing me before they were all dead.

Or when I killed an entire FG in three casts after an uber Lavelle ae mez.

Or the countless times Wildfire has one-shot me before I realised that resistance is important.

\o/ come on people, this is a brag post, brag ur best... \o/

brought to us by our very own Tilda.

O

old.Wildfire

lol :)

tzee edit that post

"trying to mezz" the world is more accurate :p i.e. if i dont beat you to it :clap:

M

mastade

I once killed a Paladin in less than 9-10 mins...
God i hate Wardens vs Pala fights :p

S

StormriderX

I killed a infil who got the jump on me in amg room once. Was sitting down to log cause of graphics bug when I was pa'd. Also cause I had installed it on me mothers pc it didnt seem to have my in game settings on as I had empty qbars so I managed to see me icons bar enough to put flurry and tw on and use those two to own him. Unstyled. Was fairly close as I had teeny bit of health left at the end and as I tried to log once more a another alb ran into room and killled me :(

O

old.Tzeentch

lol, today i was gonna log off, had to go urgently, was near mmg.. so i hit /quit.. group runs off.. they start losing health, so i head where they went to see if i can help.. dont manage to find them (toward mpk) so i hang around and leech rp :> some troll comes along, i mezz him, and sit down.. tell them where i am and to kill the troll

mincer comes along.. tries to mezz me.. i resist, i mezz him, and sit down..
lol, then wuren heads to mmg instead of mpk..
so all this time im sitting here with 2 guys anxious to smash my sexy body :/

but finally fame told wuren where to go and i got some rp \o/

and yes, ok 'trying to mezz'
fame is the guy who actually does it =/

E

exe

LOL, nice:D

P.S.
Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
and yes, ok 'trying to mezz'
fame is the guy who actually does it =/
Dont forget Miss o_O

K

Keri

Tilda ... what's the full story behind the OMGYOG pic? Enquiring minds want to know. :p

T

Tilda

we were just talking going from DCX to mmg.
then Veeshan say whats in the picture (no link because Damin dosnt like it ;) )
So Yog denys it all and then tells me he's changed a post on PW and it say that i asked him for sex (LOL). so i tell him to change it or else.
And he didnt so i posted the screenie. :)

Tilda

T

Tilda

na, there just all the hibs killing my kills :D

just excessive pbaoe

<cough>nerf <cough>

Tilda

T

Treniel-

Miss = teh ubah
Fame = goodish
Tz = shit dies to quick to

A

Apathy

I keeeled Miss today at HMG with my AMAZING nukes. 171(-241) damage. Haha...instamezz THAT my dear.

a.

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by Treniel-
Miss = teh ubah
Fame = goodish

treni
you prolly havent even seen miss prolly more than 10times in your entire daoc career, same as fame..

so.. what.. you zerged my group earlier, and laughed at my corpse.. boy, im easy to kill alright :)

anyway

gunner > u

E

exe

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion
I keeeled Miss today at HMG with my AMAZING nukes. 171(-241) damage. Haha...instamezz THAT my dear.

a.
And ofc u r kinda fecking proud of it?^_^ We came back and wiped the rest of albs btw o_O

A

Aussie-

omg you own exe. plz tell more of those stories?

O

old.Xanthian

Miss = teh ubah
Fame = goodish

Tren = Dies in 4 crap nukes

A

AbPoon

Yeah xan cause everyone knows you've got 2000 hp

;)

O

old.LandShark

Crap nukes? Mana eld nukes are crap now?

A

Apathy

Hib thinking is...if it's not instant, it's crap and useless.

Actually, you didn't come back to HMG and wipe us. We ran to HTK to suicide and I blew kisses at Wuren whilst running away laughing. Hohoho. Managed to get far away to /face and root the three sharp things chasing me but...none of them got rooted. Odd, that. Because exactly the same thing happened to me against the Mids with two zerkers and a QC root.

Didn't even slow them down for a second so I doubt you used purge. Maybe the game saved you the time and GP'd for them.

So, exe. You can put that up your vagina and smoke it.

Mmm...smoked kipper...

a.

O

old.Tzeentch

right, cus the timer on insta mezz is 10seconds, so i can just hammer away at it.
i cast my mezz on albs, just like you cast your mezz on me.

get a grip.

T

Treniel-

Originally posted by Xanthian
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miss = teh ubah
Fame = goodish
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tren = Dies in 4 crap nukes

i'm missing where this concerns u? and i was taking the piss out of Tz. Oh and plus your shit nukes are like 300-500dmg...i don't have 2000+ hp all the time u know..3 nukes have killed me if ones been a crit

E

exe

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion
Hib thinking is...if it's not instant, it's crap and useless.

Actually, you didn't come back to HMG and wipe us. We ran to HTK to suicide and I blew kisses at Wuren whilst running away laughing. Hohoho. Managed to get far away to /face and root the three sharp things chasing me but...none of them got rooted. Odd, that. Because exactly the same thing happened to me against the Mids with two zerkers and a QC root.

Didn't even slow them down for a second so I doubt you used purge. Maybe the game saved you the time and GP'd for them.

So, exe. You can put that up your vagina and smoke it.

Mmm...smoked kipper...

a.
ROFL. Yes I remember u at htk, but tell me o wise apathy who were those albs at hmg then?^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom