My new bg1 inf

N

Necrofancy

Got my new inf going, Lovehater. Been a strict luri diet so far, plenty of nightshades in Thid, looking forward to some SB action, so I guess i´ll see you, unless you see me first :)

K

Keogh

Originally posted by xplo
sbs dont come solo anymore xD

Even before the nerf I can never remember being jumped by just 1 SB.

F

Faeldawn

Nothing in thid does ;)

Edit - BAH! Forum Deity :(, im officially sad

O

old.Xanthian

Had some nice fights with you so far, I think were about even :)

Made me laugh when you got BS2 off on me on MB and i still beat you :D

//Bugger BG Shade

W

Whoodoo_RD

I ran 99% solo in Thid :p

And this comes from the land of the zerg...LOL! Bloody cheek.

N

Necrofancy

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Had some nice fights with you so far, I think were about even :)

Made me laugh when you got BS2 off on me on MB and i still beat you :D

//Bugger BG Shade

I had ress illness :) thought i´d be able to kill a lil luri anyway, but quickly realized it was you, buffed as well, noticed your howl of victory afterwards, but don´t get too confident then m8, i don´t have ress illness all the time

D

darbey

Luri fights always seem much closer than gimpblades unless they arent buffed when they die pretty quickly then again rare theyre not buffed. If you feel up to xanthian we should dance sometime.

F

fl3a

i would play my 'gimpblade', if i could solo without 7 alb stealthers adding each time i attack an alb stealther.

oh, btw, any of you infils thought that your enemies might seem gimped because you have +20% melee damage AND spec af, or is stuff like that too great to calculate for you?

D

darbey

blah blah blah , heard it all before. Dont cry its almost christmas.

D

darbey

Whine whine whine ,heard it all before. Please dont cry, its almost xmas.

D

darbey

blah blah blah heard it all before . Please dont cry , its almost christmas.

N

noaim

Originally posted by fl3a
i would play my 'gimpblade', if i could solo without 7 alb stealthers adding each time i attack an alb stealther.

oh, btw, any of you infils thought that your enemies might seem gimped because you have +20% melee damage AND spec af, or is stuff like that too great to calculate for you?

And 2.5 specpoints...but best part is 95% of them suck anyways and the other 5% only fight you if they got a zerg backing them up.

A

Ailyn

Originally posted by Necrofancy
Got my new inf going, Lovehater. Been a strict luri diet so far, plenty of nightshades in Thid, looking forward to some SB action, so I guess i´ll see you, unless you see me first :)

il be there for ya as soon il got my shadowzerk made for bg1 .. soooo booring lvling from 20-24 thou :p, and Critblade with 6.0 speed 2h axe isnt the way to go vs buffed infs :/

K

Krom

well I losed/win almost equil clear duels vs. thrust buffed+SC infils by Mourningrage (20w,21cs,1la)...relics really vanishing any chance to kill infi by SB ... but if u not BBed/SCed - you r just rp cow :p
vs. slasher SC/BB - nearly impossible

and IMO: LA is not worst their points in BG1 at all, sad but true :(
21LA/20w still doing less damage then (20w,21cs,1la) and no PA/BS

P

Puppetmistress

Didnt loose versus a single NS with Killspam yet.

Remember one using a heal-potion at ATK and I still beat him... while I was rezsick..

Kinda prooves how overpowered slash-infil is in Thidranki

2.5x spec-points pay already off, either I got higher envenom, higher stealth or higher weaponspec then my enemy. One of that is really enough to win a battle. Backed up by 20% from relics its Easy-Mode atm with infiltrator.

I kinda liked playing an overpowered class for a change tho :D

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by fl3a

Since when do infils get spec AF buff? What line do infils spec in to get that AF buff? I'd really like to know...

J

janny

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didnt loose versus a single NS with Killspam yet.
Remember one using a heal-potion at ATK and I still beat him... while I was rezsick..
Kinda prooves how overpowered slash-infil is in Thidranki
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(hehe T'is weer ne Hollander.)

Things Can Change /hug :)

W

windwalka

wowweee infils really are overpowered!! i never knew they got af spec buffs :D

i play a luwi in prydwen so i am kinda used to soloing so if anyone sees me in bg1 (blondiee) PLZ PLZ PLZ dont add wether you be alb mid or hib !!! it totally ruins a fight

i dont got a bb either.

if no one had a bb the whole frickkin game would be alot more fun!!

and no im not gonna pay an extra £8:00 per month just so i can solo 3 buffed sb's rather than the usual 2

death is a part of life get used to it and stop whining

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom