My Mage...

jimmyh

Fledgling Freddie
er...can't remember my chars name...I'll grab it at lunch and post it here.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
scorge said:
your in the startup guild type /gc quit to leave it

what is your characters name?

:m00:

or stay in the startup guild and use /gu to talk to people in there ;) don't have to join a proper guild yet :)

jimmyh

Fledgling Freddie
I usually find that people still in the starter groups are not as friendly as people in a guild, that might not be the same in daoc

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
jimmyh - are u a real noob, or just pretending to be one? -

jimmyh

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
jimmyh - are u a real noob, or just pretending to be one? -

Yes I'm really 14 years old :p

Actually i'm 27, and now your going to tell me, 27 year olds can be noobs to.....

Well i've posted in the guild chat a few times now to ask questions but no one has answered.

Regards.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
jimmyh said:
Yes I'm really 14 years old :p

Actually i'm 27, and now your going to tell me, 27 year olds can be noobs to.....

Well i've posted in the guild chat a few times now to ask questions but no one has answered.

Regards.

I'd imagine given the relative lack of new players in the game that the starter guild is fairly empty or by definition full of people who don't know the answers.

Just ignore some of the less helpful elements around here, but check out their names in game so you know who to avoid :)

Sparkimus

Fledgling Freddie
And it just goes to show that there are still a lot of people around that are more than happy to help :)

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
give me a /tell zupiler and ill provide you with some starter(read: 100) gold :)

jimmyh

Fledgling Freddie
At this rate I'll be rich beyond my wildest dreams :S

jimmyh

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder if i could get any one to buy me a house and pay the rent :p

Only joking, I enjoy the acquisition of items and money through self means, as long as it's not the worlds most slowest thing to do.

Regards.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
so jim what other chars have you played before? were they on hib or mid?

btw - if u need any lowbie stuff i can give u some - got loads from when i was levelling up.

....and people dont really forget their char names - not when you have spent several hours / days doing levelling from nowt.

jimmyh

Fledgling Freddie
Roav is my main char

Er....i'm only lvl 6..so i've not been playing long.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
rampant said:
....and people dont really forget their char names - not when you have spent several hours / days doing levelling from nowt.

ye can do ;) if it's a randomly generated one that you don't see (because your own name is off in the interface by default) there's not an awful lot of call to remember it :p there's the odd quest which asks your name which can make you check your char screen ;)

Take it you took a break after the 14 day trial in april jimmy?

jimmyh

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh some thing called WoW :S Only played a month and got bored of it. Bought the catacombs pack..and never got around to playing it.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
rampant said:
so jim what other chars have you played before? were they on hib or mid?

btw - if u need any lowbie stuff i can give u some - got loads from when i was levelling up.

:twak:

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Legaen said:

do a search dick! - he was asking the same questions a couple of months ago - now take your twak stick and shove it where the sun dont shine :)

People pretend to be noobs (by a noob i mean a player who hasn't played b4) - to get lots of people running around, falling over themselves to show how nice and warm and cuddley they are, and its just a trip for the person asking.....

Sparkimus

Fledgling Freddie
well if you think that don't post and just let others make their own mistakes, some people actually LIKE tryin to help

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
jimmyh said:
Yeh some thing called WoW :S Only played a month and got bored of it. Bought the catacombs pack..and never got around to playing it.

evil wow thing ;)

well glad yer back in daoc :)

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:

if u asked me to name all my chars... just 35+ i would forget som of them too...

had to logon all the accounts few weeks baq when i had to type my names on a forum... and most have atleast 20+ days, a few100+

yes ppl Does forget names... me... I forget like the wind

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Galoma said:
if u asked me to name all my chars... just 35+ i would forget som of them too...

had to logon all the accounts few weeks baq when i had to type my names on a forum... and most have atleast 20+ days, a few100+

yes ppl Does forget names... me... I forget like the wind

jesus!!!! hes just started :eek2:

i need to get off this roundabout - can anyone show me the exit please.....

Sparkimus

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
i need to get off this roundabout - can anyone show me the exit please.....

Now, are you just pretending to not know the way, or do you really need help? ;)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Sparkimus said:
Now, are you just pretending to not know the way, or do you really need help? ;)

Gratz on your new rep point :worthy:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
People pretend to be noobs (by a noob i mean a player who hasn't played b4) - to get lots of people running around, falling over themselves to show how nice and warm and cuddley they are, and its just a trip for the person asking.....

i am a noob run round after me please.... give plat... :)

which reminds me its a long while since i have seen people beg for money.... (not that i am insinuating that jimmyh is doing it) just that i haven't heard the /s SPARE 50G MATE!!!

darkho

Fledgling Freddie
Tzan said:
some other usefull tips.

Also whenever and wherever you see chars named Maramar,rr,rrr or Xekoliara /rude spam him and send me the screenshot. I ll give you 1gold for each rude spam! :D

rofl sorry but i dont no this player but sounds funny

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
scorge said:
i am a noob run round after me please.... give plat... :)

which reminds me its a long while since i have seen people beg for money.... (not that i am insinuating that jimmyh is doing it) just that i haven't heard the /s SPARE 50G MATE!!!

in particular jimmyh said "don't give me cash I want to earn it" :) Nice to see someone not looking for a free ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom