my life sucks:X

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by cazno, Jul 9, 2007.

1. cazno

cazno Fledgling Freddie

okey.. here is teh thing..

I'm home alone with my brother atm, and the house looks quite bad etc.. but the thing is it's been this awful smell here for the past 2 days.. I thought it was a real old milk I threw but after a while I found out it was from the shower.. my cat had pooped inside the shower and it looked bad. BAD. =(

and I had to pick it up .. clean it etc.. fair enough..

I started with dressing up like a ninja to avoid the smell and I used alot of perfume under my nose.. (that worked quite well acctually)

I used toiletpaper to get it all away but I managed to fill the toilet with too much toiletpaper with catpoo on it that the toilet didnt work.. I had to use that .. err thing besides the toilet to clean up the mess and that worked after 5 min or so,

happy and satisfied with what I had done I turned around to see the cat sitting in that retarded way looking at me and pooping in the shower.. ;X

is this possible?! I've had my cat for 9 years now and she have never pooped inside :O

2. Gamah

Gamah Banned

emo

Skin the pussy alive.

3. Dukat

Dukat Resident Freddy

I thought this was going to be about something serious, you always dread to think whats going to be inside these sorts of threads, hearing that your cat shat in your shower twice isnt really anything to write home about :twak:

4. kirennia

kirennia Part of the furniture

Would suggest taking her to the vet mate :( Just as a precaution but I don't think it's just gonna be down to spite. She might just be ill.

5. cazno

cazno Fledgling Freddie

arrr... tbh I did that once.. me and a friend while drunk we kidnapped a cat and shaved all the hair of it ..a friend of us woke us up and asked what kind of animal that is lol..

looked like a fucking monkey :eek: (I feel sorry for that cat tho.. I doubt the real owners would've let it in again)

about talking my cat to the vet .. I'll see if she do anything else weird.. she seems fine atm

6. Bahumat

Bahumat FH is my second home

So which member's gonna offer Cazno some councelling for this?

7. cazno

cazno Fledgling Freddie

I accept paypal too

8. Dudley52

Dudley52 Can't get enough of FH

9. old.Tohtori

old.Tohtori FH is my second home

Yeah, have to agree with Dukat...that's some serious misuse of the title :eek7:

10. DocWolfe

DocWolfe Part of the furniture

maybe it was your brother?

11. CorNokZ

CorNokZ Currently a stay at home dad

If you cleaned the kitty litter it wouldn't shit in your shower.. Get a clue of how to treat your pet!

And shower more often? 2 days before you or your little brother found it? Dirty family

12. megadave

megadave I am a FH squatter

wish my cat would clean up after me when i shit in the shower

13. Thorwyn

Thorwyn FH is my second home

when cats are taking a poo where they´re not supposed to take a poo, they usually want to express that they´re not happy for some reason. is the catbox clean? does the cat get enough attention?

14. Huntingtons

Huntingtons Resident Freddy

im wondering how little you shower...

15. cazno

cazno Fledgling Freddie

well first of all, we got 3 showers, 2 we use..

I think I also found out why the cat did what she did.. I gave her some shrimps earlier and they are very salty or so.. and a friend of mine told me cats react weird if u give them to salt food.. so that may be the reason..

and I dont have a cat box becouse my cat is a outside cat.

16. Serbitar

Serbitar Fledgling Freddie

but which method should you use to skin your cat? as we all know, there's more than one of them

17. Gamah

Gamah Banned

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. old.Tohtori

old.Tohtori FH is my second home

NSFW?

Dunno, people are so sensitive these days :D

[​IMG]