my life sucks:X

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
okey.. here is teh thing..

I'm home alone with my brother atm, and the house looks quite bad etc.. but the thing is it's been this awful smell here for the past 2 days.. I thought it was a real old milk I threw but after a while I found out it was from the shower.. my cat had pooped inside the shower and it looked bad. BAD. =(

and I had to pick it up .. clean it etc.. fair enough..

I started with dressing up like a ninja to avoid the smell and I used alot of perfume under my nose.. (that worked quite well acctually)

I used toiletpaper to get it all away but I managed to fill the toilet with too much toiletpaper with catpoo on it that the toilet didnt work.. I had to use that .. err thing besides the toilet to clean up the mess and that worked after 5 min or so,

happy and satisfied with what I had done I turned around to see the cat sitting in that retarded way looking at me and pooping in the shower.. ;X

is this possible?! I've had my cat for 9 years now and she have never pooped inside :O

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I thought this was going to be about something serious, you always dread to think whats going to be inside these sorts of threads, hearing that your cat shat in your shower twice isnt really anything to write home about :twak:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Would suggest taking her to the vet mate :( Just as a precaution but I don't think it's just gonna be down to spite. She might just be ill.

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
emo

Skin the pussy alive.

arrr... tbh I did that once.. me and a friend while drunk we kidnapped a cat and shaved all the hair of it ..a friend of us woke us up and asked what kind of animal that is lol..

looked like a fucking monkey :eek: (I feel sorry for that cat tho.. I doubt the real owners would've let it in again)

about talking my cat to the vet .. I'll see if she do anything else weird.. she seems fine atm

Bahumat

FH is my second home
So which member's gonna offer Cazno some councelling for this?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, have to agree with Dukat...that's some serious misuse of the title :eek7:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If you cleaned the kitty litter it wouldn't shit in your shower.. Get a clue of how to treat your pet!

And shower more often? 2 days before you or your little brother found it? Dirty family

megadave

I am a FH squatter
wish my cat would clean up after me when i shit in the shower

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
when cats are taking a poo where they´re not supposed to take a poo, they usually want to express that they´re not happy for some reason. is the catbox clean? does the cat get enough attention?

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
well first of all, we got 3 showers, 2 we use..

I think I also found out why the cat did what she did.. I gave her some shrimps earlier and they are very salty or so.. and a friend of mine told me cats react weird if u give them to salt food.. so that may be the reason..

and I dont have a cat box becouse my cat is a outside cat.

Gamah

Banned
but which method should you use to skin your cat? as we all know, there's more than one of them

ERA-CA-249P-007.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom