My idea of an eventual upped Thane.

P

panzer_ulv

Cozak, i understand you are getting pissed. Leveling a char up to 50, and then ppl say it sucks. But it does. really sucks.

In PvE, it's a great character, and that is a good thing. You will need it to gather money when you have been ganked multiple times, ignored by Mythic, and owned by every single hib/alb you come across on (almost that is), and re-rolled a decent class.

That's what i did, and got nerfed again. Can't seem to get a break.

Remove Thanes from the game. Hell, perhaps GOA and Mythic could spare a few MB in their databases that way.

S

Stinko

Cozak, where are you going?

Listen to Glyph, Solid and Panzer. They know how the Thane perform in RvR and take their words for it. They´ve had their thanes at lv 50 since summer 2002 and I think they know what they are talking about.

I´ve seen Panzer in both RvR and PvE and... OMG does he rock in PvE. But really.... soooo??????? All he is atm is a Farmbot. In RvR I´ve seen him die, die, die, die and die over and over again due to low hp and low dmg output.

C

Cami

thanes suck in rvr, period. :)

Mainly due to lack of having too low hp and being able to spec something to 50 - we NEED the sc line to get decent dd's/selfbuffs - we NEED high shield to be able to defend ourselves - so we have to lack our weapskill.

We could go 50 weap 50 sc/shield but then we cant do "decent" (yea right ;)) selfbuffs or get to slam.

Mythic made a class with too many things to spec for a class to be good - or gave us too little spec points. Thanes rock in pve, no question about it, but mobs dont care about weapskill (more or less) and you arent hitting on 99%/mp armor which have a great saying in rvr.

hope im making sense, falling asleep here :)

S

SilverHood

givf thanes 2.5 spec points... we need it more than infils :D

R

rg-zorena

rofl, no leave your gimps for money farming until mythic want ppl to play them again.

M

Makwaerk

thx don't have high power cost ... they don't!!!

they just have a very little power poll

S

Solid

Castable DD

48 Thor's Full Lightning Enemy 3.0s/0s/0s Rng: 1500 151 dmg (Enrg) 41 power
47 Greater Rune of Shadow Enemy 2.8s/0s/0s Rng: 1500 219 dmg (Cold) 30 power
50 Soul Siphon Enemy 0s/0s/30s Rng: 1000 128 d/90% (Sprt) 33 power
45 Cycle of Death Enemy 2.5s/0s/0s Rng: 1500 164 d/50% (Enrg) 29 power

Insta DD

44 Toothgnasher's Ram Enemy 0s/0s/20s Rng: 1500 114 dmg (Enrg) 37 power
50 Blast of the Champion Enemy 0s/0s/15s Rng: 1500 128 dmg (Body) 33 power

Whats that about power costs? :D

G

Glyph_mid

I removed the pb shout from my QB as well, that with instant shout takes away 3-4 styles endwise

S

SilverHood

yeah, the pbaoe one is only handy when running thru mile gates, or when you "know" there's a infil around

T

TodinStark

I'd love to RvR more with my Thane but I won't untill something happens (I you see Todin in RvR he's got a ram so please don't str debuff him).
Mebbe it is so that someone is afraid to change Thanes to something good for RvR because alot of mids has a 50 Thane sleeping, waiting for a change.

Users who are viewing this thread