My house is gone!

Sp33d

Loyal Freddie
Sinse about a month back my house has dissapered and id like to get it back:)
Tryed to get an email to someone but atleast i cant figure out how it works or maybe its just for me. Tryed faq system on daoc-eourope home.Anyone got any ideas how to do this?Logged in and can wiew my details answers and stuff but how the hell do i ask a question to someone?:)

Litmus

Resident Freddy
once a house is gone... its gone

afaik GOA will not "remake" you house for you, because it was your fault for not paying rent etc.

so the only way to get it back is buy it again.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Send a full report to Rightnow, the customer service section on the main web site http://www.daoc-europe.com explaining the circumstances.

Normally houses only dissapear when there is no rent, or monies on your CM, if thats the case, then tough im afraid. There have been odd occasions when houses have dissapeared, its extreemly rare. How sure are you that you had paid your rent, nothing worse than looking a tit when server logs show you "hadnt been arsed to pay rent", like someone I know ;)

Sp33d

Loyal Freddie
Rent was paied or i wouldent hassle about it:)

For the 2 upcoming month atleast!

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
First off you couldn't have paid your rent for 2 months because the lockbox only holds 4 weeks.

Second to use RightNow

Goto http://daoc-goa.com/en

Click the Support button on the top right of the page

Click the option 'Find Answers' which will open the FAQ page

Choose any FAQ and click

When the FAQ opens a new tab will appear on the top which says 'Ask a Question'

Open the Ask a Question Tab and it will give you a web form.

For the Category use Life on your server and in the second dropdown the server you are playing on.

Subject will be something like Lost House (housenumber)

Fill in the details in the space provided.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Zenythe said:
First off you couldn't have paid your rent for 2 months because the lockbox only holds 4 weeks.
<snip>
What if you've got loads of plats on your CM then?

and is there a way to disable the rent warning if you've dumped some cash on you CM so you don't have to click it away everytime you log in etc?

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
There is a check box in the lower left of the pop up (although that depends on the UI you are using) that says 'Don't show this again'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom