Holiday My holiday to Thailand Dec 2015

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just uploaded all my photos to the Gallery of my trip to Thailand 2015 with my daughter.

Enjoy.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Looks nice. I like the tattoo on your daughters leg looks nice. Love the heffalumps

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Great location :) Back there again this year :)

Is that a threat Mr Bond?

I'm in Rumia at my housemates relatives, gonna head to Sopot tomorrow and then fly back, Gdansk & Gydnia a bit industrial aparrently

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Looks nice. I like the tattoo on your daughters leg looks nice. Love the heffalumps
Thanks, the elephant riding was awesome.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Brilliant Deeblar!

Ladyboy ventures at any point?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Brilliant Deeblar!

Ladyboy ventures at any point?
Thanks and no, although there were plenty around, many of them now work in the resorts! Wasn't like that back in 2004.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Job

Very nice, but are you sure you didn't just split a video into frames.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Absolutely stunning mate - looks awesome (y)

P.S. Were the Elephants pleased to finally meet their long lost uncle? :whistle:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Absolutely stunning mate - looks awesome (y)

P.S. Were the Elephants pleased to finally meet their long lost uncle? :whistle:
It was :)

Cunt, yes, we compared nose length and hovering power :p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
'Hovering' power, eh? Most impressive ....:flame:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
FFS, hoovering:p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
looks nice Deebs. funny how memories work; your pics of the sand patterns around the crab burrows triggered a load of remembering the place where I grew up. cheers mate :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
looks nice Deebs. funny how memories work; your pics of the sand patterns around the crab burrows triggered a load of remembering the place where I grew up. cheers mate :)
Are you a crab then?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I believe in freely sharing my crabs with everyone!

I grew up on an Indonesian island. I had a beach covered with lovely patterns like the ones Deebs photographed about 500 yards from my house for 10 years. Ofc because I was a kid I had no idea just how awesome that particular situation was :(

sayward

Resident Freddy
@Deebs If the moon doesn't fall we are going to Cuba tomorrow for 2 weeks. Tell you what it's like when we are back. I'll update the fiasco that is my mother too. You couldn't make it up. I have just e mailed her partner/boyfriend and told him what I think of him so he will probably have a heart attack. My brain is addled I can't get it round a holiday and we've had this booked for months.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
@Deebs If the moon doesn't fall we are going to Cuba tomorrow for 2 weeks. Tell you what it's like when we are back. I'll update the fiasco that is my mother too. You couldn't make it up. I have just e mailed her partner/boyfriend and told him what I think of him so he will probably have a heart attack. My brain is addled I can't get it round a holiday and we've had this booked for months.
Repax and enjoy being away from stress at home :)

sayward

Resident Freddy
Am so pleased to be home. First 2 days in Havana were really good. We should've come straight home. Went on for 10 days in Varadero. was appalling. Hotel was dreadful, food was terrible and the weather was a nightmare. We had 3 days of sun at the beginning, the rest of the time I have never been so cold except at rugby games, when I expect to be! And NO wifi. Thiknk we should've waited for the Americans.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Had a look on Trip Advisor to make sure I wasn't going mad. All the Brits reckon the food was ghastly yet all the French Canadians think it's brilliant. As someone said God knows what the food is like in Canada. They probably thought it was warm too as most of them had come from Novia Scotia!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom