My goodbyes :)

S

stupidshady

wtf is this dumb hib doing here ? ya dont see me coming on ya boards to whine at someone who is leaving ( for crieing out load he is LEAVING at least forget the past shish )

H

Hit ^_^

No... :(

when SI comes i expect to see cowled then lvl5scout in cornwall station tho ;)

C

Cowled

Originally posted by Jiggs
arf i was drunk and i bought the wrong staff lol, godam fletchers!

ha tur cowled

Oh ye that's right.. sorry mate

Talk to Adaptive, the staff I gave you is more worth than a slow staff.. so im sure he would love to switch! :)

K

kirennia

take care m8.....tried to talk you out of it but I guess yer decision was made : /

Been great knowing you an all; just a shame to see another old timer friend go

/salute

Best Regards:
Kir

N

Nolie

Thankfully, I got to do a last /dance .. :)

Good luck, Cowled, and thanks for a great fletching service.

<goes off to cry in a dark corner>

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by Cowled

Oh ye that's right.. sorry mate

Talk to Adaptive, the staff I gave you is more worth than a slow staff.. so im sure he would love to switch! :)

yeah but it wont say 'crafted by cowled' :)

which is nice to think that even though you deleted you left your mark :)

O

old.chipper

:( bye cowled it was fun playing with u in the early days when RB praets and GoL ruled the world its a shame to see someone like yourself go i know youll be missed by alot of ppl in albion and the many that have left and knew you

good luck m8 hope u have fun in whatever u do next

/salute

chipper (the original one)

O

old.LandShark

I'll always remember you as the desperate tree-group seeker Cowled ^^
/wave

S

starblade

bbye Cowled

Guess the <sigh> last time I met you in cornwall was really a heavy one :(

Good luck in the future, have fun & take care.

C

Cowled

I'll miss you all for sure :)

I seem very popular, some guy took my name as i deleted .. and was about to make a little healer in mid.. oh well :)

I'll be playing a bit on "Jaheira" a little healer in mid..

Wont be much, got my studies :)

B

busty

sorry to see u go m8 ..best o' luck in the future

that guy now called cowled is a lvl 3 rogue on albion ...and is pretending to be u ...rofl

M

Moonwolf

Very sad to see you go :(

Some of us missed you from The Brethren, I wish you had stayed, then you may not have left us with just a memory and a few finely crafted Masterpieces.

Sorry to see your name is being sullied by a complete cad of a Rogue pretending to be you. Hopefully he will learn the error of his ways and be rounded up and stoned for his presumptious behaviour.

Keep in touch

<wave>

C

Cowled

Some guy telling me it's someone from asq.. not that i care.. but don't tell the lvl 5-40 scouts, friars and minstrels to fork off... or insult them.

Think most lvl 50 scouts, minstrels and friars know i don't insult them.

I'll recommend that you report this "Cowled" if he insults to goa

S

Screeechy

Sorry to see yah go cowled :(
Never really got to know yah tho....
Thanks for the Instruments u made me before u left :(

Damm this game will be full of nowt but muppets soon !!

A

adaptive

Hi Cowled

Well, your post finally got me to sign up to Barrysworld (after my alliance buddies told me about it). Really sorry to see you go, as you said the other night you didn't consider me your enemy, and the same goes for my thoughts on you, Still, was nice to have a little competition, things won't be the same without you. :-(

Congrats on reaching the top of the server, it's a damn brave decision to delete your character, I think the worst I could ever do to mine is not renew the subscription.

I hope your love thing is a Masterpeice, and thanks for sending your ex customers my way (and telling em to be gentle with me)

Goodbye, <salute>

Adaptive

C

Cowled

Originally posted by adaptive
Hi Cowled

Well, your post finally got me to sign up to Barrysworld (after my alliance buddies told me about it). Really sorry to see you go, as you said the other night you didn't consider me your enemy, and the same goes for my thoughts on you, Still, was nice to have a little competition, things won't be the same without you. :-(

Congrats on reaching the top of the server, it's a damn brave decision to delete your character, I think the worst I could ever do to mine is not renew the subscription.

I hope your love thing is a Masterpeice, and thanks for sending your ex customers my way (and telling em to be gentle with me)

Goodbye, <salute>

Adaptive

I'll probably start crafting a bit later on :)... in mid .. hib .. or whoever needs me :) .. cya mate

H

Hatt

COWLED!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(
:(

Hmmmpf hope you'll stay with us here at BW and at IRC.. deleting pretty lady cowled :( hmmpf

P

pogo121

Bye mate... You were a great asset to Albion, I thank you a million times for your presence. You were a great person to contact... and a good place to flog diamonds :p

Best of luck in the future....

K

knockout

no :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

E

Exiled

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :( sorry to see you go cowled, always were one of the nicer albs, fun to be around, even when being attacked after killing a twee :( (i tryed to stop them :eek: ) good luck in what ever you do, hope no arsehole takes your name and pretends to be you, gluck :fluffle:

C

Cowled

Originally posted by Exiled
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :( sorry to see you go cowled, always were one of the nicer albs, fun to be around, even when being attacked after killing a twee :( (i tryed to stop them :eek: ) good luck in what ever you do, hope no arsehole takes your name and pretends to be you, gluck :fluffle:

Haha :)
Yes i actually suivived the blue tree! I was so proud, and you guys come zerging me from behind :p

A

allana

Apologies cowled. A player did indeed join Asq pretending to be you and conned some gold out of members. We like to take all people at face value till proved otherwise...needless to say he is no longer a part of the guild... although his defence of being you on logging in tonight was amusing. Best of luck to your good self.

E

Exiled

Originally posted by allana
Apologies cowled. A player did indeed join Asq pretending to be you and conned some gold out of members. We like to take all people at face value till proved otherwise...needless to say he is no longer a part of the guild... although his defence of being you on logging in tonight was amusing. Best of luck to your good self.

lets get the name of the char and sort him out.................... :rolleyes: knew someone would do it,

B

bowen-asq

Sad to see you go Cowled.

Enjoy all you do next.

/salute

The guy isn't guilded anymore btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom