My goodbyes :)

C

Cowled

Oh my god..

It took me an hour to write my goodbyes, and someone how manged to delete it :)

Here we go again..

Today, about 3 AM i decided to delete my 5 characters with tears in my eyes.

Lvl 50 scout, lvl 1061 fletch
Lvl 45.5 cleric, lvl 400~ armorcraft
Lvl 46 inf
Lvl 22 sorc
lvl 1 fighter, 600 Weaponcraft

:) Gone now..

Thanks alot to my friends (they all know who they are).. I wrote your names down last time.. omg!.. it took my an hour or so..

Just.. thanks to Kantz, Vile, Alyssa, Radium, Kiarra and Finster - these people have been with me from the start! :) .. from the first month of daoc. God i love you guys :)

Lots of others people i want to say bye to :)..

Not to ruin the fletch-market for Adaptive and other highlvl fletchers, I've decided to only give a friend 2-3 staffs and a few bows.. rest.. 30+ staffs and 20+ bows are deleted now.
Also left over a few coins to a few friends..

Chars are deleted in their epic stuff :)

Well :)

Poe: Could you give the armor I've ordered & payed to Deedee? (someone throw him a message from me, he is from Righteous Bastards).

Tilda: Just remove the surname now :)

No more hinges to me. Yay :)

/Salute all

Thanks for playing with me, in good and bad times :) love you!

After I lost The Brethren i lost my interest in the game... these guys are SO GREAT.. love you all.
I did what I wanted .. i managed to hit 1061 fletch-lvl .. highest fletcher on excalibur.. above the Hibs and Mids.
(grr i cant make more smilies)
http://62.190.93.80/files/cowled-fletch.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Yours Cowled.

Ok, i'll try make a thank-list..
Odysseus (thanks for the fight over custimors, mate), Kantz, Vile, Radium, Abelardus, Deedee, Pac, Alyssa, Nolby Pride-guild (for all the kisses), Sol, Vireb, NolbyPride (the little green frog), Kirennia, Elvo, Pitonisa, Eldric, Target, Finster (thanks for RoyalB, mate!), Gregorian, Sub and his girlfriend for hours of chatting on irc (omg i use daox, ban me goa)..

BIG THANKS to The Brethren! Love you! These guys helped me pay for fletch, and therefore i've left a few coins to them.. as repayment..
Thanks all.. also thanks to my custimors, love you.. thanks for helping me lvl in fletching, was very much fun..

Many might wonder why i did this.. i've found something much bigger than this game, called Love.. and this is one of reasons why i even dared to delete my characters (would have put a smilie here *Grin*)

A

AlyssaAngel

This hurts me.. You have been a very good friend to me.. both inside and outside DAoC, you have taught me alot.. I've had good times with you.. since the first time I met you in Barrows.. I'll make sure everyone gets their stuff, that you asked me.. I promise.. I will never forget you.. Hope we can stay in touch..
You will be missed.. alot, atleast by me.. but I know there are others.. You have.. sort of been like the big sister I never had.
Looking forward until I see you again.. I know for sure I won't be sleeping good tonight.. Take care :(

Love you Cowled, and good luck whatever you do instead.. :(

Yours, Alyssa..
*Whipes the tears of her cheek*

O

old.Aragone

awww :(

never talked much to you maye caus of diff realm but always saad to see a oldie go hope rl will serve you well

hf and gl with your life

regards Aragone may your chars R.I.P

G

Garnet

Very sorry that you are going...

Sorry for all the bad things i said and you will always be my friend :( .

goodbye Cowled and goodluck

<waves with a tearfilled face>

C

Cowled

Sorry to those who hasn't got their orders..

Order all the stuff at Adaptive.. and support the guy :)

Mmmpie (the friar): I told Alyssa to throw the staff after you, for the price we agreed :)

C

-Calvin-

Best of luck Cowled, will treasure the light xbow u made for me.

Calvin

C

Carn-

Bye cowy :'(
good luck in whatever you gonna do next :)
/hug /cry /farewell

O

old.Poe

Sorry to see you go mate, your armour will be delivered as promised.

Take care,
Poe.

lvl 50 Rejuv Cleric
LGM Armourer

J

Jiggs

arf i was drunk and i bought the wrong staff lol, godam fletchers!

ha tur cowled

L

loxleyhood

Bye bye Cowled, you were always fair and kind!

O

old.Galerrard

Cowled

Thanks for all your hard work and it was a pleasure having you as a Guild mate and fletcher.

Sorry you deleted your account too - that was a brave decision.

Good Luck in the future.

T

Tilda

BB Cowled ill be sorry to see you go.

Thanks for the MP staff, and the lush discount. ;)

If you decide you want to come back to DAoC im sure GOA will restore all your charachters. :D

If not, well have fun in everything you do, and good luck.

*sniff*

Tilda
xx

B

bracken_woodman

Bye and g'luck... hope you don't regret deleting though :(

O

old.Prof

Bah :( Sad to see you go ... Wished we could 've said goodbye in the game ...

Maybe keep contact some way ?

S

Speedo^

R O F L

Why did you delete your char ?

You SHOULD have sold the account !!

Bah!

R

Rei-Ki

god it must be painful to delete all those hours of work....

i recon with eve and swg just round the corner, this will be just one of many threads like this :(

ive played this since early march but never knew you - dont think it will be too long b4 i muster the courage to do the same...

gl anyways in wotever u decide to do next, bb.

S

stupidshady

well, cya cowled didnt rly know ya, but saw ya allot tough.......hope ya can live without DAoC and I wish ya goodluck in ya future life

D

delphae

I wont miss you, after the reply you gave Lavelle on irc last night after you got owned so many times, i lost all my respect for you.

But i'll never forget you.. you were my shade's first lvl 50 kill at Beno keep taking (at lvl 39 even lol).

Enjoy whatever you wanna do, and i hope you will be better at it then daoc.

/wave

Temperance / Ithil Galad
Delphae / Ithil Galad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom