My first zerg

R

Roq

Yesterday i play in my first zerg well not really a zerg but there was lots of us :D still was a hell of alota fun but i can see myself defending in uppland more than zerging about in emain but still twas fun and that frickin minstrel who got me twice erm alpha methinks OI leave me alone im only ikkle when i get get big then we can have a real fight im looking forward too that <eevvuull grin> i hit ppl i hope you notice me bowing cuz thats how i am nice even though im a huge troll :) well be seein ya later remeber the large green one is me ....

O

old.Charonel

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
alpha = grey-ganking n00b

add xpkiller to that too :)

and no someone didnt get owned :D i only ever get xp killed by skalds or theurgists for some reason :) those theurgs love their root +mezz, can't think why :p

W

wuntvor

Alpha first got me(and killed me many times since) when I was lvl 32 and getting abit disallusioned with the game. Gave me the motivation to get to 50 so I could give the git a good fight, now its pushing me to get the RA's I need.

Don't let Alpha get you down, get to 50 and solo the tart :p

Wuntvor (lvl50 Hero) Proud officer of Draconis Alumni

O

old.Leel

Easier said than done when he has a 50 buff bot.

O

old.LandShark

he has a 50 smiter with 9enhance...
he has a low 30s with balanced rejuv/enhance.
Not exactly a 50 buffbot... ;p

A

AbPoon

I have a feeling respec might change that a little, 50 Enhance anyone?

O

old.Akirai

he still get the yellow buffs upto lvl 50 though :p

S

spankya

Nice Roq, good to see lower lvls can have in rvr sometimes and know why they have to get to 50 :) Cya in emain soon no doubt :)

As for alpha, yeah he kills anyone, any lvl even if they are lvl5 but thats why he has so many rps but is also hated by most enemies. Exping killing people really sucks and he should be decent enough to wait for people to finsh killing the mobs.

As for zergs.. Whats is it with mids and albs... especially albs.. cant u guys go round as a full group instead of zerging everywhere.. it makes rvr boring :( I had a whole zerg of albs chasing me round emain for a few mins earlier which was a laugh :p looking behind me and seeing at least 2fgs of albs after me alone, whilst trying to play 2 songs at once and keep sprinting with speed song 5 on. sadly my instruments let me down and I lost speed :( Was fun dragging round 2 fgs of albs round most of emain though :)

O

old.Sepiritz

Roq the grey troll rocks. Great to see u still in the game. :)
I remember meeting you a few times in uppland.
I even oneshot you once with my trusty xbow ;)

Users who are viewing this thread