My First Whine Thread

pip

Banned
WTF price on fixing artis I dont mean dur:( The con outrageous 1 point on gsv was like 280+gold I no they made a Boo Boo on peeps losing stuff and giving out 75p to most :twak: They on mission to get all there money back:confused:

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
you dont need artis to stand and shoot from a tower.. just get rogs with dexcap :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Why is almost every reply you make pip almost illegible, despite being over the internet with such tools available as *grammar* checkers and suchlike.

I can't really complain, but sometimes I still do.

pip

Banned
VampiiricMist said:
you dont need artis to stand and shoot from a tower.. just get rogs with dexcap :)
All well and good I fix 6 artis today to get con back 100% 700+G:(

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
All well and good I fix 6 artis today to get con back 100% 700+G:(
Which is nothing for people like me who control the economy.

Comunism? In your dreams.

pip

Banned
Ame said:
Why is almost every reply you make pip almost illegible, despite being over the internet with such tools available as *grammar* checkers and suchlike.

I can't really complain, but sometimes I still do.
pip- Should have a capital p (Pip). You should put a comma (,) after make, by the way are you related to Grammar Gamah:)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
pip- Should have a capital p (Pip). You should put a comma (,) after make, by the way are you related to Grammar Gamah:)
He shouldn't have used a capital, seeing you don't spell your own name with one.
You should have finalised the sentence after make, a questionmark after Gamah, and a capital B on the start of that sentence.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
If you have to be cynical, why didn't you spoke the absolute obvious thing that I forget the fricking question mark out since I was writing a question?

Since I was quoting your name, which is all in lower case, I didn't need to capitalise "pip" since you didn't even bother yourself. I don't need a comma after make, as that'll just destroy the whole meaning of the sentance. If I added a comma after make, I'll also need to add one after pip to regain the meaning. And Gamah sucks.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
He shouldn't have used a capital, seeing you don't spell your own name with one.
You should have finalised the sentence after make, a questionmark after Gamah, and a capital B on the start of that sentence.
to pip:

pwned.jpg

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
umm i paid over 3p lasttime i rep my artis but that was after patch tho

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
u get money while RvRing now a days tho ;) just kill more and get hit less then u will be able to pay for it ;)

-Freezingwiz- said:
u get money while RvRing now a days tho ;) just kill more and get hit less then u will be able to pay for it ;)

Wtf do you think we are? Theurgist's with personal BG bots!?!?! no no no.. we're mids we are not that sad I'm afraid :(

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
i think the 20+ plat i payed to get 6 artes repaired on my wiz made me laugh...

then again, half of the stuff was on 0% dur

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
GrisomWarshadow said:
Straef & Ame suck :(
Why don't you just spoil all my secrets and tell them that I'm cheap aswell? :<
Muylaetrix said:
i think the 20+ plat i payed to get 6 artes repaired on my wiz made me laugh...

then again, half of the stuff was on 0% dur
Gonna have to start saving to repair my mercs arti's then :x

Straef said:
Why don't you just spoil all my secrets and tell them that I'm cheap aswell? :<

Gonna have to start saving to repair my mercs arti's then :x

;< I can't now... you've just told them... I was saving the cheap part until last

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
GrisomWarshadow said:
;< I can't now... you've just told them... I was saving the cheap part until last
You made me ruin my own life :(

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
Straef & Ame suck :(
The difference between me and you, is that I actually get paid for my sucking.

Ame said:
The difference between me and you, is that I actually get paid for my sucking.

The difference between me and you... isssssss I don't point out people's errors/every day mistakes to make myself feel better or act "l337"... and on the note of sucking... just downloaded the ns movie :eek7: what a pile of arse.. pa'ing from sides etc :eek2: I would have learned the class before i tried to make a movie of it personally.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
The difference between me and you... isssssss I don't point out people's errors/every day mistakes to make myself feel better or act "l337"... and on the note of sucking... just downloaded the ns movie :eek7: what a pile of arse.. pa'ing from sides etc :eek2: I would have learned the class before i tried to make a movie of it personally.
Hypocrite?

Sure you don't point out people's errors/every day mistakes to make yourself feel better or act "l337". What did you just do there? You downloaded my movie, and oh! You pointed out an error/every day mistake.

Ame said:
Hypocrite?

Sure you don't point out people's errors/every day mistakes to make yourself feel better or act "l337". What did you just do there? You downloaded my movie, and oh! You pointed out an error/every day mistake.

*Sigh*

gohan

FH is my second home
Straef said:

seeing AS you don't \0/
not seeing you don't

tho i cant x-pect u 2 b as 1337 as me now can i!!!!!11111oneoneone

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
Wtf do you think we are? Theurgist's with personal BG bots!?!?! no no no.. we're mids we are not that sad I'm afraid :(

my sorc have a personal BG bot when I run in FG's :(

and he keep shouting at me I should stand still :eek6: but then SoI safe the day and the ewul tanks have to run off ! xD

-Freezingwiz- said:
my sorc have a personal BG bot when I run in FG's :(

and he keep shouting at me I should stand still :eek6: but then SoI safe the day and the ewul tanks have to run off ! xD

i meant soloers :p theres quite a few casters that log 3 accounts in :p main, bb, bg bot... pretty sad really

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:
seeing AS you don't \0/
not seeing you don't

tho i cant x-pect u 2 b as 1337 as me now can i!!!!!11111oneoneone
I'm pretty sure 'seeing you don't' does the trick aswell, or it sounds better to me, at least :p
GrisomWarshadow said:
i meant soloers :p theres quite a few casters that log 3 accounts in :p main, bb, bg bot... pretty sad really
Quite :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom