bottler

Fledgling Freddie
where is the skill tbh,

you just spamming the cloak debuff, its way to overpowered :mad:

u just figting unbuffed targets :twak:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
btw, what weapon are you using offhand? the thing that procs all that nifty stuff.

It's actually a plaguebringer in my mainhand that does most of the proccing, it procs STR/CON, DEX/QUI, ABS, AF and disease debuffs from what I can gather, and is fairly reliable proc-frequency wise.
I really like this piercer, and was shocked one remained on censi's CM for so long without being snapped up.

-Freezingwiz- said:
fotm ranger
If you like, but I think I have over 60 days played on my ranger now, which I grant you is an awful lot for being such a low RR, he was my second char (I still have a wardy in mid 40's as my first char made), it was a labour of love that kept me playing the class without a buffbot for 40 odd levels in crappy rog dropped gear without groups or PL. If that makes me fotm, so be it.

-bottler said:
u just figting unbuffed targets
It drops 1 to 2 random buffs, I think once in all the time I've had it, it removed 3, but I'd say 60% of the time it's 2 buffs, the other 40% only one, so 'unbuffed' is a little bit of an overstatement.
Is it really anymore overpowered than a SoM, malice, battler combo?
Or Zepher?
Or Snapshot ;)
Or any other of a dozen abilities/procs ToA and NF has introduced?
It does give me an advantage in a fight I'll grant you, but I'm no more likely to apologise for using it than I would expect a scout to apologise for using FZ on me. It's all part of the game, I accept it, and win or lose, I have fun playing and hope that the people I play against do too.

Besides, if it was that 'overpowered' the vid would be full of SoM, malice, battler combo infs dying even after they had debuffed and dotted me, and not sniper specced scouts don't you think?

Kais

Banned
Aiteal said:
It drops 1 to 2 random buffs, I think once in all the time I've had it, it removed 3, but I'd say 60% of the time it's 2 buffs, the other 40% only one, so 'unbuffed' is a little bit of an overstatement.
Is it really anymore overpowered than a SoM, malice, battler combo?
Or Zepher?
Or Snapshot ;)
Or any other of a dozen abilities/procs ToA and NF has introduced?
It does give me an advantage in a fight I'll grant you, but I'm no more likely to apologise for using it than I would expect a scout to apologise for using FZ on me. It's all part of the game, I accept it, and win or lose, I have fun playing and hope that the people I play against do too.

Besides, if it was that 'overpowered' the vid would be full of SoM, malice, battler combo infs dying even after they had debuffed and dotted me, and not sniper specced scouts don't you think?

think I remember fighting you near bled docks when solo with my shammy, had no idea you had used the cloak on me and only found out after the fight I was missing my dex buffs:), the video was ok to watch, however I won't comment on the music :)

Bloodclot

Banned
downloading cause i am curious about the music.. :)

edit.. AAAAAAAAAAAAARG~ lol scared my pants off!! funny music.
haven't watched all. but was nice fight so far. will look more tomoz.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
The songs go from absolutely aweful to quite poor in that order.

Incidently every time i've had the cloak debuff used on me its always removed 3 buffs, didn't help them any :D but it still removed 3.

It needs a fat nerf along with som, malice and main other toa shit.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
I'd like to thank Thorwena for PMing me and telling me that I was in this video. I was all excited until I watched it and saw my lovely TOA'd RR3 minstrel getting beaten up by an archer :(

One day I'll win a fight and then I'll post that...with better music! And Blackjack! And Hookers! In fact, forget the video...

Nice vid m8 :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom