My First Vid

Helme

Resident Freddy
Nice host.. some wierd fights(the one trying to swim away for example) else good I guess, thought I found that Ignore Pain was abit overused when it really didnt have to be :p

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Helme said:
Nice host.. some wierd fights(the one trying to swim away for example) else good I guess, thought I found that Ignore Pain was abit overused when it really didnt have to be :p

Aye, I'm a bit triggerhappy on the IP, even when I don't need to use it, I guess I'll learn in time when best to use it.

I included the running scout because I've had so many fights with the greater spotted aquatic scout where I get slammed/shield tripped and they run off, but with the astral belt pet I've finally found a way to keep them from restealthing long enough for me to catch up with them.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Wasn't this posted on Critshot awhile back? :O

Nice vid tho, silly traitors dagger pet spam. :p

Painz

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm, try to use face,stick sprint etc as keyboard botton insted of useing the command bar. I have sprint on F2 and face on E and stick on F.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
nice vid.

how the hell can you listen to music that bad though dude.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for watching and commenting (good or bad)

Sorry for the music.
I'll play it safe and try some Soggy Digestive or something next time :p

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Heh fun vid. Music was eghhh though, dunno how you can stand it... but ofcourse everyone has their own taste.

The Joejohn part was funi... No idea why he kept running when he was good as dead, might as well stand and fight.

Also thing I dont get is... you see stealthers for a good big while they arnt moving, yet you go in for melee, instead of shooting them a few times in the head with your bow first?

But ne how, still good vid

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Nomans Land said:
Also thing I dont get is... you see stealthers for a good big while they arnt moving, yet you go in for melee, instead of shooting them a few times in the head with your bow first?

Same for scouts, you can see them stealthed if they don't move for a while but you cannot shoot them. Have to wait for em to pop or go whack em. Which I guess it's an option for most hunters (300+ dmg with spear) but not that many scouts would charge in for melee.

Out of interest is a melee hunter (high spear) a viable spec with the new NF stealth setup? If so what sort of dmg do they do?

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Hawkwind said:
Out of interest is a melee hunter (high spear) a viable spec with the new NF stealth setup? If so what sort of dmg do they do?

They hit quite hard, when hasted they hit hard & fast, as well as pet lowering the targets defences, so I'd say yeps tho they take dmg easily, but I guess theres PD, AoM and EM to spec to counter. :)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Will watch it when i get home :D What class are you playing btw?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
-Freezingwiz- said:
fotm ranger

right, ranger is fotm now,.. so this is the fotm list:

infil, ranger, scout, hunter, reaver, sorcerer, cabalist, enchanter, warlock, banshee, ...

so why don't you get a life..
because a class is strong it doesnt have to be overpowerd/fotm..:x

it's when u play a class that isn't fotm when u can be strong because the enemy doesn't know all it's tricks etc..

Cynical

Fledgling Freddie
it's when u play a class that isn't fotm when u can be strong because the enemy doesn't know all it's tricks etc..
said it all to be honest :worthy:

MrBic

Part of the furniture
-Freezingwiz- said:
fotm ranger

Aiteal is one of the few ppl who had a ranger long b4 NF was coming..
wouldnt call him fotm since he have lvled his char mostly solo without any PL

Great vid btw Aiteal

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I liked the video =)) but especially the 1st track was pretty bad =)

btw, what weapon are you using offhand? the thing that procs all that nifty stuff.

Obs

One of Freddy's beloved
AngelHeal said:

infil, ranger, scout, hunter, reaver, sorcerer, cabalist, enchanter, warlock, banshee, ...

Ermm... chanters are fotm? dont make me laugh :eek7:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
music wasn't too bad - just that first screaming bit was somewhat harsh ;)

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:

:(

u forgot mincers on the list they have stealth u know and stun :wub:

and rangers are overpowered tbh :( I got killed by 1 because I didn't have RA's up, and he used IP'd and Zephyr'd :(

Ging

Part of the furniture
apparently im in this for 1sec (gets popcorn out) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom