My First Tker

E

Embattle

Well after a lot of play I got a look at the first TKer I've seen in Wolfy. Naturally named Wolfplayer he just spawned and killed team mates, what a nice player. Well as I was going to leave I just stayed at the spawn and stopped him ;)

O

old.gust0o

TK'ing players are always a f**king pain in the arse - I just get my shot in and let the others take theirs... if the servers got a decent config, he should get dropped fairly quickly with the complaints, and most of the time they don't come back.

E

Embattle

Thing was there were so many newbies on the server it seemed they lacked understanding of the F1 key so it never happened ;)

N

Nighty-

Well if theres an FF server, there always gonna be one :) I always just change teams / leave. :)

S

ShockingAlberto

There's only one way to stop a TKer, and that's to get an admin.

Of course this isn't allways easy, so you just gotta ignore them.

E

Embattle

Well since I was leaving I couldn't be bothered to search for an admin in this case.

O

old.gust0o

Mind you, looking for an admin involves losing your place in an otherwise decent server, and going scanning about in irc on the off chance you find someone who isn't idling.

If the server's set right, and you can shout loud enough to the other players, you should be able to get the tk'er dropped - you never know, they might learn something :p

K

*Kornholio*

I just follow 'em around & make sure they keep tk'ing me... sooner or later they get booted... gits...

O

old.gust0o

The answer is that you need more public admins, and ones that people know about - I haven't seen a single admin to date :(

O

old.Hashesheen

compared to CS and HL TFC wolfie is pretty good, only have a few team killers, I just let em keep killing me and press F1 they get kicked pretty soon :D

B

bigbb

Originally posted by gust0o
The answer is that you need more public admins, and ones that people know about - I haven't seen a single admin to date :(

Me (bigbb) and Nez can be found in irc.barrysworld.com #bwadmins, Nez is there daily until about 9, then i'm there from about 9-1, daily.

You can spam mail me with, bigbb@barrysworld.com or pm me on here if you have any problems. I'm quite happy to help but TK'ing is not something we can do a lot about, because it's so difficult to prove it's intentional in a game like rtcw.

S

Sledge

It's not difficult to prove when the guys gunning you and your team m8s down on our spawn points ;)

This games to good to be spoiled by a few idiots tho :)

O

old.gust0o

Wolf is damn good compared to the likes of tfc and cs, when it comes to having idiots on the servers... and it's something I'm very thankful for :D

Don't take it as a criticism BB - I'm just used to having admins strolling around with their [Admin] tags on, which normally keeps the kiddywinks under control ;)

I know TK'ing is hard to control - you can excessively TK simply by accident. It only takes a couple of team mates to decide to go dancing in the smoke and you're finding yourself looking very guilty at the bottom of the scoreboard :(

How do you guys log the game as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom