MY first proper whine thread in the RvR section

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Tuppe said:
well, write same to topic where someone was whining about valkyries, that was wierd post :) assasin whining because he needed go back portal keep for buffs after fight against valk + win :D
That was funny as hell , later that day i went out and got jumped by 4 stealthers including said whiner , d/q sheared them before i went down and they still felt the need to /laugh at me :<
And back on topic , Heratic abs is extreamly high , but i can see why when no SoM / WH / IP and so on . And from what i can tell (correct if wrong :) ) but a Heratic does either small dammage and have good abs , or spec high weapon and shield and suffer crap abs ?
Either way , i wouldn't consider them overpowered at all , just that i find the Monster ress annoying when trying to hide :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yes, it's balanced in comparison to the other Catacombs classes and a Ranger who can attack from super stealth shouldn't whine about it.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Agrigo said:
And from what i can tell (correct if wrong :) ) but a Heratic does either small dammage and have good abs , or spec high weapon and shield and suffer crap abs ?
Either way , i wouldn't consider them overpowered at all , just that i find the Monster ress annoying when trying to hide :p

50flex
50enh
27sheild
10rej

High weapon damage, High ABS but no monster res added into the mix, nor slam (have to rely on viper or anaconda 3rd part chain).

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Wazowski said:
i wish they had ;) but they dont... it would be cute but not worth it... since if u are have a melee template u would only nuke for 250-350 or so.... :(
give better lifetaps and moc ! ;)
They do! The only time I ever fought a certain reputable VW 1v1 he used it the entire fight, I'd been hoping for a good duel *sniff*. Granted it was low damage, but casting every 1.5-2 secs it was enough to outheal minstrels gimp DPS entirely.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
no class should be able to get PD _and_ AoM. Nerf Rangers already! :p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
well as said... rangers may be abit op to. But even as an alb i have to agree, tics are just abit overpowred in 1on1 fights. And now with EP they can get 60% (or is it 65%) life/end/mana on use. Should nerf their absorb abit imo, to make them more ballanced for 1on1.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Cylian said:

scouts get pd and aom too!! quick, nerf us!! :D

WAIT WAIT WAIT!! I'M JOKING! DONT NERF US PLEASE!!! :mad:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
It's pretty funny really, if you view the last 20 posts made by Censi, almost all of them have either "retard", "adder", "zerger" or "crack pipe" in them.

If the game hurts you that much to play, just quit?

Funny thing is: He once added on my Armsman who was on 20% and he was several RRs higher and tried to leech, so I used IP2 and started to fight him, he ran off. Then I went on the IRC and asked him what this all is about, his hypocrisy at the boards and the different behaviour in game. His excuse was that I play a Dirty Tricks Merc close to the Benowyc 2 tower and am DI-botted and because of that I deserve to be added on :).

With that superb perception I wouldn't call any names if I was him.

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
well as said... rangers may be abit op to. But even as an alb i have to agree, tics are just abit overpowred in 1on1 fights. And now with EP they can get 60% (or is it 65%) life/end/mana on use. Should nerf their absorb abit imo, to make them more ballanced for 1on1.

1. The game isn't balanced to 1 on 1.

2. Heretics have good absorb, but poor offensive abilities (lower hybrid damage table)

3. Would you consider your sorcerer overpowered 1 on 1 ?

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
kirennia said:
50flex
50enh
27sheild
10rej

High weapon damage, High ABS but no monster res added into the mix, nor slam (have to rely on viper or anaconda 3rd part chain).
Hmmm oki then, thought the abs buff was in rejuve line don't know why , jsut did :) ..................<rolls a Heratic>

liloe

It's my birthday today!
mithridatis :) said:
LOL, retarted noobs whine about heretics. What class u got from catacombs expansion? the one button Whorelocks and the Nowaytodieatmeleeduels Vamps.

STFU noobs and go play packman...

wow....I am indeed amazed how you come up with all the useless and stupid posts you do. I'm starting to think it must be a real art to act like you do.

But back on topic. PD and their RR5 makes a heretic very strong in a small scale battle, but they do not get IP, SoM, WH (?) or stuff like that. So while I think this is a huge problem when you try to melee them or bow them, I think a better fix would be to finally give leggy arrows or make the leggy bows usable, cause that would finally be a nice step for all bow rangers.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Cylian said:

And hunters... Anyhow, please nerf all those RR27 Rangers with their damn AoM5, PD5, MoS5 and throw in a mix of IP2/Purge2+. They're ruining the fun for others :(

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
mithridatis :) said:
LOL, retarted noobs whine about heretics. What class u got from catacombs expansion? the one button Whorelocks and the Nowaytodieatmeleeduels Vamps.

STFU noobs and go play packman...

It's PAC-MAN
I guess whatever script kiddie that wrote the Random l33t Kid Insult Generator you copied that very clever putdown from was dyslexic. :(

Manisch Depressiv said:
Yes, it's balanced in comparison to the other Catacombs classes and a Ranger who can attack from super stealth shouldn't whine about it.

It's balanced compared to the other OP'ed classes that were added in order to sell an expansion? Well, thats ok then I guess, provided you are one of the other OP'ed classes.
Super-Stealth? if I dye my armour black and lower the polygon count on my GFX card so my char looks all angular and blocky will radar bounce off me? ;)

Phule_Gubben said:
Hib ranger whining about damage. Hillarious.

Compared to hunters you got range advantage and damage advantage. That's fair to you? Do hunters whine about Tic's AF/ABS?

Move on ppl, nothing to see here.

Well, actually two hunters agreed with me in this thread, so move along yourself. ;)
Rangers get a range bonus OR a damage 'bonus' with a critshot only. Not both, to get higher critshots they can use a slower bow, and slower bows do not give a range bonus to Rangers, only regular recurves do, scouts get the range bonus from the slowest bows. The 'damage bonus' as you put it, will appear in one situation and one situation only, when you critshot an opponent, a situation which is very very rare. Otherwise archery DPS is the same for all three archers, regardless of the realm they play.
Now granted, Rapid-Fire has screwed Hunters, it removed the one advantage that faster bows gave them, and they really do deserve access to slower bows.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
how about PD4, AoM3, MoS3, IP2, Purge2 ? :p

just takes RR8 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom