My first movie ;)

H

hotrat

Mental note: Don't spam the post reply key if it doesn't seem to be posting.

H

hotrat

Nice video, as far as buffed stealther video's go, great music selection though :clap:

I'm just praying you don't include you killing me while i was logging out at amg in your next video. Cheap kill that was!

The duo fights were the best, nice to see vid's where the person making it almost dies, or dies :)

H

Herbal Remedy

jesus someone wants forum deity bad oh wait let me guess u lag posted;)
anyway +1

nice vid btw :D

A

azshara2

Originally posted by killrake
Good quality and nice movie.

But the game must be unbalanced when a NS can kill an armsman with IP IMO, and quite easy to
naaah ;d
sbs and infs can do it also...
nerf fg's adding when hitting on a pally for over 2mins and he's on 5% :(

M

Molten Lava

Seperate league

Mythic should make a seperate leaugue for assasin classes...instead of porting them to emain/odins/hw port them to 'stealthonia' its sick to see that a buffed asassin can take any class 1-1 (or even 1 vs 2) and they also have the advantage of picking their fights :(

J

jox

Re: Seperate league

Originally posted by Molten Lava
Mythic should make a seperate leaugue for assasin classes...instead of porting them to emain/odins/hw port them to 'stealthonia' its sick to see that a buffed asassin can take any class 1-1 (or even 1 vs 2) and they also have the advantage of picking their fights :(

Or like Ekydus said;

"It took me 2 years to find out a bastard toon in leather out damages someone in plate."

There are 3 main reasons assassins owns many tanks;

1. Buffbots(some have even 2 bots, tell me one tank who have 2)
2. Many tanks are casual players while many assassins are powerplayers; more knowledge, higher rr, better equipment.
3. Tanks are a group-oriented class, assassins are not.

Buffed tanks in equal rr with active ras up, owns me hands down.

Hm, why did I write this? You guys know this.

S

stighelmer

The dude i begged for b00fs had just logged and I was eating a cheese and ham sandwich with LOADS of mustard when u jumped me.

Give rematch ffs :D

Nice movie though, looking forward to the next one.

*puts on evil grin*

X

Ximadir

Strong post farm hotrat ;)

Next movie includes a ninja keep raid with 5 other ns ;)

I'm just praying you don't include you killing me while i was logging out at amg in your next video. Cheap kill that was!

Nah did not record that but i saw ya standing already on amg then i saw you jump down and thougth you were resting in the corner ;)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later

X

Ximadir

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later

Bah sorry about that they must have zerged the server to much :)

H

hotrat

Bah, I was thinking about logging in the room, but I had already jumped down so I was like feck it I will log here, 10 secs later blam backstab, you are paralyzed, you are dead :(

A

azshara

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
Tzee is gonna kill me :(

Users who are viewing this thread