My first go

Laddey

FH is my second home
Had the daoc itch, and it needed scratching.

Closest i came to scratching it was starting a WoW account.

Am i getting this right... You run around, collecting as many quests as you can whilst completing others at the same time. Repeat this forever?

Aren't there any pbaoe groups or exp farming groups or anything?

Is it worth me doing any pvp at such a low level, with no gear what so ever?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Don't be silly Laddey, you can also join the dungeon finder and complete a dungeon with 4 strangers without ever saying a single word to each other! Fun fun funnzzzzzzzZZ zzzzzzz. :unsure:

Laddey

FH is my second home
Don't be silly Laddey, you can also join the dungeon finder and complete a dungeon with 4 strangers without ever saying a single word to each other! Fun fun funnzzzzzzzZZ zzzzzzz. :unsure:

What's the quickest?

And what's the most enjoyable lol

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
What's the quickest?

And what's the most enjoyable lol
Quickest probably is farming the infinite amount of quests while waiting for the dungeon finder unfortunately. It's been a good few years since I played though, so I could be wrong!

One thing I can guarantee though, there's no aoe groups to be had in this game :p

Laddey

FH is my second home
Quickest probably is farming the infinite amount of quests while waiting for the dungeon finder unfortunately. It's been a good few years since I played though, so I could be wrong!

One thing I can guarantee though, there's no aoe groups to be had in this game :p

Ok mate thanks. I'll probably see it out until I'm level 9 and then quit.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Hah, you'll struggle to find any MMO like Camelot was back in the day man. They're all ridiculously streamlined so you get levelled and go do whatever you want at endgame asap.

As much as I didn't really enjoy them back in the day, I miss old pbaoe groups these days, actually having to interact with people in a multiplayer game.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
FinsScreen.jpg

Just found this bad boy on the interwebs, even has evidence of a list, although the group setup is pretty wank, MOAR PBAE

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
That's the kind of groups I miss. Non of this twink aoe, maxing out potential xp per minute nonsense, just a load of people fucking up big monsters.

Laddey

FH is my second home
That's the kind of groups I miss. Non of this twink aoe, maxing out potential xp per minute nonsense, just a load of people fucking up big monsters.

Haha yeah good old days. I really wanna get into a similar game. I'm tempted to buy a half decent gaming PC and spend the rest of my 20s working and playing MMO's. Then when I'm 30 i'll buy a big fuck off house and game some more.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Yeah there's no mob farming(thank f*ck), but there are groups to go kill XYZ. World bosses, dungeons, raids. Especially in later content. Just need to be in major cities to see most of the recruitment.

At level 9 you've basically done the tutorial, won't get any idea of the game as a whole.

Though if you're not playing wow for lore -at all- then best move away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom