my eye

Laddey

FH is my second home
has been twitching for 5 days now. It's the right one, it pisses me off so bad.

Any ideas how to prevent this? It's so annoying

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Are you stressed at the moment? Do you need glasses? Either of these can cause it. A few years back when I was suffering from work related stress I ended up with an on and off twitching eye.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Plenty of liquids, and drop smoking for a few days if you are a smoker - see how you feel.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aye (hehe geddit eye!) tis stress me darling, I got it really bad last year on one particular module I was studying and I was like the guy out of the pink panther movies (you know the one peter sellers drives insane?) me eye was twitching all day every day it drove me mad.

I went to the doc and he gave me some stlong sleeping tablets and after about a week of good proper sleep I was right as rain. Some people can relax naturally and some an't it's just whatever works for you.

Laddey

FH is my second home
i'm not stressed! i'm not tired!

All i do is sleep and chill. If i was to chill any harder i'd be sleep.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i'm not stressed! i'm not tired!

All i do is sleep and chill. If i was to chill any harder i'd be sleep.

maybe that's your problem then, you are too chilled and your body is deperate for somethig to do so twitches your eye to keep itself busy? :)

Laddey

FH is my second home
maybe that's your problem then, you are too chilled and your body is deperate for somethig to do so twitches your eye to keep itself busy? :)
:( I'm busy, only at nights though!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Then youre going eye twitching craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy!!!

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Smoking was one thing to consider.
Coffee/tea are another. Do you drink a lot of caffeinated drinks? Try cutting back on them for a bit. You might get ratty while you withdraw from the caffeine but after a few days you might notice a difference.

Put it another way, I never knew that coffee was a trigger for tinnitus in some people. I cut back and my tinnitus went away.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Smoking was one thing to consider.
Coffee/tea are another. Do you drink a lot of caffeinated drinks? Try cutting back on them for a bit. You might get ratty while you withdraw from the caffeine but after a few days you might notice a difference.

Put it another way, I never knew that coffee was a trigger for tinnitus in some people. I cut back and my tinnitus went away.
I've actually cut right down, one on a morning and thats about it for the day!

Change in diet maybe?

It seems to calmed down a little today.

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
I get this from time to time as well, although for me it tends to only last about 20-30 mins tops, and normally fades away, still bloody irritating though, I feel your pain. =(

Laddey

FH is my second home
I smacked myself in the eye this morning and it stopped,haha!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
proof that the saying "violence doesn't solve anything" is bullshit

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Everything can be fixed with a hammer and/or duct tape.. If this doesn't work you'll need a bigger hammer

*nods*

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I always have some duct tape in my room and if I go on a trip anywhere I take some with me, its probably the most useful substance known to man. Just yesterday my only butter knife broke in half, so did I go and buy a new one? No I taped it back together like a real man.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It works great with stab and bullet wounds. And before a fist fight too.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

Laddey

FH is my second home
I always have some duct tape in my room and if I go on a trip anywhere I take some with me, its probably the most useful substance known to man. Just yesterday my only butter knife broke in half, so did I go and buy a new one? No I taped it back together like a real man.
Haha!

Thanks Lamp, had a look at it.

It's gone now, meh.

It was twitching constantly around like the 3rd day, piss annoying. Especially when driving!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Cat aids?

logo-you-bet-your-ass.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom