My customers

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hahaha :D

I have a coworker who's name, when translated in to English, is Cock Language.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
That is their names! I got two letters to post today, to Mrs Pronger and Mr Monger ...

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I had a client called Mr Whippy once :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
A guy at work is called William Hung but he quite correctly shortens it to Will.

Seriously dude.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
We have a board on the office which we used for bookings on our boats, this has since been replaced by a big whiteboard, but in the last year we ran boats we had people on successive weeks called Rolph and then Harris, and on another boat Ball, and Pitt.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
That is fantastic and completely unexpected. Are they taking the piss perhaps?
No they ain't , I sold one of them a bike a month ago, but he needs a copy mot, and one I sold a bike too today

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Used to sell wines to a company called Funtex A/S

When I asked them how come. they said Funny Textiles (Kiddie clothing design & Import)
I then told them about "funtex" - they have since changed their name.

I wish that was a true story

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I once found myself on the phone to a lady whose surname was Cockshaft. I did a double-take, which I'm sure contributed to my never getting work from that company...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
heh awesome... I was just thinking how you could possibly mitigate such a surname and it just can't be done :(

"Hi this is Jeremy Cockshaft, I'm calling about the 2000psi bilge pump?" -----No.
"May I present Lady Madelaine Cockshaft Monger-Pronger, Baroness Highgate" -----Also no.
"Presenting this year's Nobel prize winner for Theoretical Faffing...Alexander Cockshaft!" ----Very much no.

It can't be done :-(

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I used to have 2 customers (not stupid names but) called Chris Evans and Phil Collins, but instead of just saying 'hi its Mr Evans/Collins' they had to give their full name everytime, in a really smug way too, just so we would say 'Oh that's funny, you're called...blaa blaa'

They were twats

My main supplier has a customer called Mike Hunt, true

throdgrain

FH is my second home
ok, I had, I honestly had, a customer when I was debt collecting called Mr Black Chawawa. And that is a fact.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It can't be done :-(

Oh reeeeeally?

Here's the person who will be operating on your swaffle accident; Doctor Cockshaft.

c57.gif

leggy

Probably Scottish
No one called Dr Cockshaft will be coming anywhere near me. Unless it's Saturday.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Welcome miss.....?
Well miss Robertson, I'm your new gynecologist Mr. Cockshaft...

/Cue the 70's theme music

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Working in a probate team iv seen some good one's but the best had to be dealing with The Estate of Ronald Mcdonald!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I used to have 2 customers (not stupid names but) called Chris Evans and Phil Collins, but instead of just saying 'hi its Mr Evans/Collins' they had to give their full name everytime, in a really smug way too, just so we would say 'Oh that's funny, you're called...blaa blaa'

They were twats

My main supplier has a customer called Mike Hunt, true

I went to school with a Mike Hunt. He insisted on being called Michael. I have no idea why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom