My body hurts

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Spent 7 hours riding a motorbike today. My legs ache. My bum aches. Whole body feels like its been in 16 rounds with Mike Tyson.

What's the best thing to relax my aching body ? A hot bath ? Half a bottle of vodka ?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
bathth of iceeee and a massage... get youer misses to massageo ur bunmbum and rub yotu all over!!:D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sharma said:
Herbal remedies..

*coughs*

Don't have any :(

But I do have:
- Bag of chocolate M&Ms
- Jar of pickled cucumbers
- 8 Marlboro cigarettes someone left in my car
- 4 bottles of vodka

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Lamp said:
Don't have any :(

But I do have:
- Bag of chocolate M&Ms
- Jar of pickled cucumbers
- 8 Marlboro cigarettes someone left in my car
- 4 bottles of vodka

Melt the chocolate down, pour bottle of vodka in it - leave it for 3-4h to set then eat.

Lethul

FH is my second home
i have same problem, have had my first hockey prac and game now. my tighs and bum hurt :( and abit in my back aswell. i need massage or something :)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Lamp said:
Spent 7 hours riding a motorbike today. My legs ache. My bum aches. Whole body feels like its been in 16 rounds with Mike Tyson.

What's the best thing to relax my aching body ? A hot bath ? Half a bottle of vodka ?

well, normally a good motorbike trip totally relaxes me, so that's what I'd do.... but that apparently doesn't help you atm :p

Laddey

FH is my second home
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
well, normally a good motorbike trip totally relaxes me, so that's what I'd do.... but that apparently doesn't help you atm :p

/agree

tamtap

Banned
Overdriven said:
Melt the chocolate down, pour bottle of vodka in it - leave it for 3-4h to set then eat.

alcohol doesnt set/freeze. Learned the hard way after leaving 24 cans of carlsburg in the freezer to 'cool down' .

Tam

Overdriven

tamtap said:
alcohol doesnt set/freeze. Learned the hard way after leaving 24 cans of carlsburg in the freezer to 'cool down' .

Tam

Dammit. I thought it did? Hmm.... *Head-Desk* Isn't Alocohol like -117*c to freeze?

edit:

"The freezing point of ethyl alcohol is -117.3oC. Although dipole-dipole forces and London dispersion forces also exist between ethyl alcohol molecules, the strong hydrogen bonding interactions are responsible for the higher freezing point compared to methyl ether."

"The freezing point of methyl ether is -138.5oC. The relatively weak dipole-dipole forces and London dispersion forces between molecules results in a lower freezing point compared to ethyl alcohol."

tamtap

Banned
Overdriven said:
Dammit. I thought it did? Hmm.... *Head-Desk* Isn't Alocohol like -117*c to freeze?

edit:

"The freezing point of ethyl alcohol is -117.3oC. Although dipole-dipole forces and London dispersion forces also exist between ethyl alcohol molecules, the strong hydrogen bonding interactions are responsible for the higher freezing point compared to methyl ether."

"The freezing point of methyl ether is -138.5oC. The relatively weak dipole-dipole forces and London dispersion forces between molecules results in a lower freezing point compared to ethyl alcohol."

all you need to know is aftert the tinnies have froze there is a mouthful of bongo juice left in each can so can snowball a case of 24 cans in 24 gulps!

Tam

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Dukat said:
What bike did you get in the end lamp?

Honda VT125C Shadow

Here's a pic:

ShadowVT125C.jpg

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
Honda VT125C Shadow

Here's a pic:

ShadowVT125C.jpg

Nice bike, now you got that you might want to go up to Park Royal, Ace Cafe on the friday nights...big bikers meet atleast 100 people there with there bikes.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:
i have same problem, have had my first hockey prac and game now. my tighs and bum hurt :( and abit in my back aswell. i need massage or something :)
less picking up the soap in the showers then :m00:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Gotrag said:
Nice bike, now you got that you might want to go up to Park Royal, Ace Cafe on the friday nights...big bikers meet atleast 100 people there with there bikes.

Sounds cool :D
Although if there's ppl there with their GXR1000s, R1s, and Blades, and I turn up with my 125 I might get laughed off the road...

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:

Yeah it's a really good laugh although last time I went a guy got hit by a car while doing wheeleys(sp?) down the road :/ not nice to see he was ok though, both the car and bike was a write off though the guy had a new R1 aswell :/

Nah you wont at all, people are really nice up there everyone is the same, my uncle got an old 125 restored and went up there on it, a truimph I think and people where all over it ecause it's a clasic nice looking bike.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Lamp said:
Although if there's ppl there with their GXR1000s, R1s, and Blades, and I turn up with my 125 I might get laughed off the road...

Nice bike! I wouldnt worry about being laughed at though- from what I've seen other bikers dont get like that unless you're being a prat in the first place, I went to a small biker meet in middlesborough and the other bikes were all high powered beasts, the other guys were more interested in giving tips and telling stories than mocking my bike, those who did comment said things like "ideal starter bike" etc, rather than anything hostile :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yeah its the telling stories and biker cameraderie I love. When I took my test on Saturday one guy there had the whole lot of us in pieces with his bike tales LOL :D
(specially his joke about his wife being heavier than his 215kg BMW lol)

Overdriven

You know Frayed's dad sold that bike for £125? Idiot. He could of sold it for ALOT more. (If it's the same model - Ebay at £7,000)

pip

Banned
Lamp said:

Both ftw twiggle ya toes in the bath that will help,then get a seat for that dam motorbike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom