Film My Bloody Valentine 3D and other 3D films

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ok, so i got drawn into the hype idea and was expecting lots of 3D action but am very dissapointed to say the "3D effects!" were pretty cheezy and pretty unnecessary!

other than that it was a pretty average film, standard horror/thriller plot, lots of gruesome deaths

gifv proper 3D films :(

best 3D i ever saw was at imax some documentary about sharks, was brilliant having sharks swimming right at you hah :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i saw journey to the centre of the earth t'other day (at home...not even with 3d spex) i still enjoyed it but it'd of probably been better at imax in 3d. I remember when Jaws 3D came out, man i wanted to see that but was only in baby school :(

Zede

Part of the furniture
American theme parks are the place to be for 3D Shows, Epcot has had some amazing stuff over the years.

Spielberg is apparently making a 3d movie of Ghost in the Shell

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
3D movies are funny at home though, without the specs 'cause the movies have those long shots of weird stuff that you KNOW are stuffed in for the 3D.

Ergo, stuffed in 3D=bad cinema.

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Yes I will also say that American theme parks are the best that ive seen for 3d shows. Muppets 3D, Terminator, Honey, I shrunk the audience are all very good, oh and how could I forget my favourite, Spiderman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom